Chapter IV

Today is unexpectedly eventful for him. He feels that there are some progress upon meeting the telepath girl. Then again he is suffering from the aftermath of what happened a while ago, because his thoughts starts to drift again. The girl clearly have an effect on him, it's like how Tsubomi chan does to him.

Wait, that doesn't sounds right?

Is he having a crush on Chitanda? No his definitely positive that he still like Tsubomi chan even after what happened before she transferred at other school when they were still in middle school.

He was snap from reality when his teacher called his name for the third time.

"Kageyama can you solve the equation written on the board?" Their teacher said sternly.

This is what you get Shigeo when you didn't focus on the lecture.

He stand up abruptly and now shaking and sweating from nervousness.

"Uhm I-I c-can't sir." He answer with a shaky voice.

Their teacher shake his head from clear disappointment. But he didn't say any embarrassing comment nevertheless.

"Ok you may take your seat Kageyama. Please next time pay attention."

Mob is thankful that their math teacher now is different from the teacher he had last school year. It was a total nightmare it still gives him goosebumps whenever he remember each time he was humiliated before.

When he take his seat he hear some giggling coming from the back of the room. For him it was a natural reaction he got whenever he was called and he couldn't answer the question. And in time he learn to endure those kind of reactions he just keep it to himself.

. . .

"Wow your awfully few today as if your classmates really hates my class." Her lips form a frown as if it really sadden her. "Well anyway consider yourselves fortunate because I'm giving you guys a special project. Yeay!" The literature teacher said enthusiastically.

Room begun to filled with murmuring of the student. Mob and among his classmates become confused of the announcement. Special projects are rare occurrences given by the teachers, so they could definitely sense something is odd. Especially when it comes to their weird literature teacher.

"Special project?" The girl at the front asked.

"Yes a special project that were only given to you guys, because the exam I made is kinda in a hard mode soooo this project will be your aid for additional points, whenever you fail." The teacher is grinning from ear to ear.

For Mob she is the most out of the character teacher here in their school like she's the grain of rice mixed in salt.

The screeching sound caught everyone's attention making them silent and turn their head at the back of the room where the sound came from. Mob felt more confuse seeing Chitanda standing while seriously looking at their teacher. But he saw something even it's just a glimps. He saw it a lot of times before on different faces, in different times, with each fights he fought somehow it leaves a lasting stain within his memory even with his own, he will never forget that feeling, that emotion. And he saw it there a hint of anger within her eyes.

"Uhm sorry but it seems like you all ready assumed we will fail your exam? Why is that? If you don't mind me asking." Chitanda's voice laced with irritation.

"Well not all of you actually, but most of you. Especially now that most of your classmates were not here so their chances decreased drastically." Her voice laced with sadness.