Chapter 27

Eto na guys! Sino kaya ang ka meeting nila nicole?

----------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

So were back guys! So were here at dei's restaurant waiting.

"I'm going to the restroom mom." I said because I need to retouch my makeup. I was about to stand up when ate charmaine spoke "wait for me baby amethyst." So we walked together in the restroom we are at the private meeting place of our resto.

So when we got to the restroom ate charm was going to one of the toilet stalls here while I was getting my lipstick.

That is my hair and makeup for tonight.

Just light makeup.

So when we were finish we got back to our sit's when we got there we saw that they already had company.

"Oh there she is! Amethyst come here I want you to meet our guests tonight! Also you too Charm!" Mom said when we were approaching the table.

"So Zera and Joe this is my two daughters this is Amethyst Rhiana Nicole Faulkerson and Charmaine Dei Faulkerson and my three sons Thirdy Christ Faulkerson, Sebastian Sigfried Faulkerson and Anthony Rain Nicolas Faulkerson."

"Well you two have been busy. By the way this is our son Zecho Seth Peridot."

"YOU AGAIN?/IKAW NA NAMAN?!"

sabay naming sabi ng lalaking ito.
Siya lang naman ang naka bangga sakin sa school last day.

"Do you know eachother?"
Mom asked us.

"No!" We spoke in unison again
And we looked at eachother.

"Okay so let's eat now shall we? Let's discuss the meeting later."
His mom said and sat at her chair.

.................

After we ate they talked about they're personal life.

"By the way we planned the meeting because we want to tell you something important."
Mom said in the middleof the discussion.

"What is it mom?"
Kuya baste asked

"We planned to merg companies because our company is going down and the rates are low...but because we can't merg companies until we don't have a relative in the other company that were planning to merg with..... we decided Amethyst and zecho to get married as soon as possible." Mom said that made me shocked

"What?! I'll marry that GUY?! NO WAY! I barely know him just an hour ago!" I said to my parents

"Either do I. I don't want to mary this stupid girl! Why did you decide without our permission?!"zecho said and stood up.

"Sorry son but its been decided the marriage will be the day after your graduation in college. You don't have a choice. And its for your own good seth."his dad said with full authority.

"YOU DON'T DECIDE WHAT I WILL DO IN MY LIFE! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHOICE OF YOUR OWN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!😡"  I was shocked on what he said to his dad. That was not right to shout on your dad. Good thing were on a private room no one will see this disaster. After he said that he walked out.

"SETH! GET BACK HERE!"His dad shouted.

"I'm so sorry for my son's attitude"tita zera apologized.

"No its okay we understand they're just shocked on the news."mom said.

Yan lng po muna guyz sorry kung maliit lng po ang update. Buzy po sa school eh sa pag coordinate ng events ng school. Next po subukan kong pahabain.❤