Chapter 26

Nicole's POV

Were here at the dinning area now, were having a family dinner.

"By the way we have a meeting tommorow at Dei's Restaurant. I hope all of you can come.☺" mom said in the middle of dinner.

"Who are we meeting tommorow mom?😇" ate charmaine asked.

"You will all know tommorow darling☺"dad said to ate charmaine and smiled.

After dinner we all returned to our rooms.

So I soaked myself in the hot tub with warm water and lit some scented candles and I put a bath bomb and turned on some relaxing music on my phone so I can relax for a while.

*ring!ring!ring!*

It made me jumed when my phone rang.

"Hello? Who is this?"
"Nicole this is Hope"
"Oh hope? How did you get my number?"
"Oh yeah. I asked kathy about your number."
"Oh okay. So why'd you call? Something wrong? Maybe I can help."
" No nothing's wrong it's just that we were planning that maybe we can hang out tommorow night? You know girl bonding because its like we haven't seen eachother for how many years already because you were in New york."
"Yeah I understand but sorry wrong timing we have a meeting tommorow night mom said if we could be all there. I'm so sorry promise maybe saturday maybe? I'll make it up to you girls. I promise cross my heart."
"Okay bye. See you tommorow. Goodnight!"
"See you!Night!"

*end call*

Okay now I can relax.

30 minutes later

After soaking in the bath tub for 30 minutes . I went to my walk in closet and picked a pajama and a loose shirt.

So I'm going to bed now and I'll be reading my book that is almost done reading, its called "Falling Apart"

I Love the story its about When Grace Benson married her high school sweetheart, Simon Nichols, she was the happiest girl in the world

I Love the story its about When Grace Benson married her high school sweetheart, Simon Nichols, she was the happiest girl in the world. But over time things changed, she changed and their marriage was failing. What happens when Grace’s newfound confidence changes the dynamic of her marriage? Will Grace and Simon’s love be enough to save their marriage? Or is the only way to save the memory of the love they once had is to FALL APART?

Next time po ulit!

Joke!

Kinabukasan

I woke up early today its still 5:30 am so I planned that I will cook breakfast today well IF you don't know I'm good at cooking my mom teaches me how to cook or I help nanay rose cook. She is our closest maid here because she worked here when we were still babies. Yaya pepe already resigned because of her age she is quite old already.

So I took a shower and wore my school uniform and run down stairs.

So I'm planning to cook egg,Bacon,Pancake,and hotdog and fried rice and plain rice.

And I arranged the table and made 5 coffee's and orange juice.

And when I put down all the dishes I saw them already making their way down here in the dinning room.

"Good morning Mom Dad! And ate and kuya's and twinnie!"I said and kissed them goodmorning and twinnie.

"Morning darling. Did you cook all of these? It looks delicious.😍"
Mom asked and smelled the food.

"Well yeah I woke up early so I planned to make breakfast today. Come the foods getting cold sit down." I said and sitted beside twinnie.

       Charmaine    Sebastian     Thirdy

Mom                    Table                       Dad

           Me             Nicolas          chair

That's our chair arrangments.

So we enjoyed our breakfast and we bid goodbye and me and twinnie made our way to school.

Fast Forward

Were already home and were getting ready for our dinner meeting later.

This is what I'm wearing tonight

With a pair of black heels

So now It's time for dinner

"I'm now ready!"