Part 1

FORBIDDEN ATTRACTION:

They Meet:

  "Lauren I need you to do my make up girl!", said Brynlee (BB). BB you know I got you girl! "Lauren, bitch you know you gotta do Deja & Tori's make up too so let's get started cause your slow as fuck,"said BB. Deja and Tori both started laughing screaming HELL yea Lauren! That's when all the girls just burst into laughter!

Brynlee Lauren Tori & Deja wer best friends and had been best friend for 2&1/2 years now! They were the craziest group of friends you could meet! Brynlee was the loud mouth take no shit friend! Lauren was what we called the turn up queen! Those two together were the life of any party! Tori was the quiet reserved friend until you pissed her off then that bitch was like a firecracker! Deja is the friend we call jack of all trades! Her personality depended on YOU! They all were 24 years old and tonight they were celebrating Deja's boyfriend birthday at the strip club!  So you know they were about to be lit.

Now let's get back to the festivities! The girls were sitting in their hotel suite with kstylis station playing on Pandora! They were getting dressed getting their make up done and dancing while taking shots of Remy Martin and Patron. The girls all had taken 4 shots a piece already so they were pretty turnt!

Chapter 2:
All the girls were standing in the VIP section of the club! They were all dancing and throwing dollars just living it up! They were sipping on Hennessy with pineapple juice and patron with cranberry juice! That's when the Dj kept staring at Brynlee and just blowing her kisses! He even had the nerve to tell the whole club she was going to be his new baby mamma! She was feeling herself so she just went with the flow! Knowing if her boyfriend ever found out about this she would be fucked! She just thought to herself it's flirting that can't hurt anything! But to her surprise the Dj was so serious about her being his new woman! He kept sending bottles of whatever they wanted to their section! As the song Set it off by lil Boosie played through the speakers BB began singing every lyric and feeling herself! The Dj found that shit so sexy that,she was a 5'9 light skin beauty, who had the body of a goddess and real hair that hung down pass her bra stap, could be a little thuggish at the same time! He was in heaven. While snap chatting ourselves having the time of our lives the Dj reached over his booth took her phone and saved his number in her phone as Forbidden Attraction, after calling himself. He handed her back her phone, and when she seen he had saved his name she damn near came in her panties! She couldn't lie he was sexy as hell but she knew she had a man at home and couldn't continue to tease this sexy specimen in front of her!