Chapter 1:

"Skyler get up it's your first day of your senior year."I herd my aunty Rose call from down stairs

"Do I have to."I yelled back sleepily

"Don't make me drag you down here by your hair missy"my aunt yelled back playfully

My aunty Rose was the one who took me in when my parents died,I was so grateful she was my only remaining relative.If she hadn't I taken me I would of went to foster care.I quickly showed.

I curled my long brown hair and put on some mascara and Eye liner,I came out of the bathroom,ad I looked at my bed I noticed my aunt had already put my cloths out on my bed,why am I not surprised.my out fit consisted of a black long sleeved shirt,a half cut red leather jacket,a pair of black skinny jeans and my most favourite thing of all time my bright red high tops.

After I finished I gave myself a once over in my full length mirror,I honestly thought I looked really good.I looked at the clock and seen that I had 20 minutes to spare,I grabbed my phone and all the other thing I needed for school,books,pens etc.

I walked down the stairs to see my aunty sitting at the table with her coffee and newspaper.When she saw me her eyes started to water.

"Why are you crying?"I asked my voice full of concern.

"You look so beautiful"she said between sobs .

"Aunty Rose you don't need to cry"I said in a sweet voice.

"I know,are you excited for today I cannot wait until you get home I need of the details of how the people react to the new you"my aunt said her voice going from said to evil.

"I am really excited,I'm just worried that my plan won't work"I said truthfully.

"Of course the plan will work I came up with it"she exclaimed in a proud tone.oh yeah did I for get to mention that this was all my aunts idea cause it was.

"I know,I'm going now I will see you this afternoon ,love you"I said sweetly

"Alright remember do not let anybody get in your way,I love you to ,see you later......be careful"she said in a serious tone.

"I will bye " I said while walking out the door.

"Bye "she said sweetly

I walked up to my 1998 red cadillac and got in and started to drive to school.it only took a few minutes to get to school.I turned down the street of red field high school.when I pulled into the parking lot everybody was looking at my car in awe,I turned off my care,I grabbed my stuff.I can do this I said to myself,I took 3 deep breaths and got out of the car.