niggas aint shit

Tre pov
So yo boy just came from the doctor to get some cream to heal my body. I finally checked my phone and seen why Angel was mad but I only fucked ole girl once. So what it was unprotected she wasnt supposed to get pregnant tho. I aint dumb the way I was stroking I was trynna dodge giving her a baby. But damn shorty took 4 test just to prove it to me. Ima keep it so hot she dont deserve my help or time. She was  a one night and now she a one night that got pregnant. Sounding kinda personal to me. I been trynna text Angel but she blocked me. I hit her up on IG but she aint text back. I watched her snap and she takin pictures and shit but wont text me back or ask if im ok. Tbh I do got feelins for her but when I get her back Ima use her. Just because I dont do good with relationships bitches to clingy. But I'm finna go play the game so.

Angel pov.
I was on snap you know doing me minding my business being cute then the dumb nigga hmu. I aint open it and I blocked his number my brothers dont fuck with him after I told them what happened. I took a nice ass nap yo it was like being on heaven clouds. I got up took my shower. Put on some jeans and my one piece shirt and my black and white 11s. I put my hair in a messy bun im finna get me some box braids to so let me head to this beauty supply.
At the beauty suply
Im lookin at this hair and it was ombre but I couldn't reach it but this nigga thta was like 6'5 took it down for me and asked how many packs I want I told him 10 just because I like the hair. He gave it to me and I go walkin around again and seen LIPGLOSS 💋 I ran and seen so many I wanted I grabbed it and ran to the register I was in front of the tall ass nigga and kept it pushin until he stopped me. I turned around and he introduced himself he 16 his name Tavion and I got all his social medias and number. J A C K P O T!!. I went home hella happy turned some music on and got the cleaning up so my best friend can do my hair.
3 hpurs later ⏳
She here yall Misty here to braid my hair. So we talkin and she bring up tre.
Misty:girl how u and tre doing
I almost busted out laughin
Me:bitch he ain't shit thats how we doing.
She paused and shook her head.
Misty:what he do cheat,lie,or fuck a broad
Me:all duh and this nigga been blowing me up. You wouldn't believe what I did to him
Misty:best friend what you do
Me:welp we played a lil grit ball. And umm did something with baby oil and belt out of the shower.
Misty:best friend you lyin
Me:girl no I was not havin it and he got a bitch that I aint like pregnant like nigga fuck you thought this is gon trynna play me.
Misty:welp other niggas is in the world.
Tavion facetime me. Oml he so fine his voice deep too. Ughhhh omfggg. So we facetiming and he wanna crack jokes we get on each other head for a hour. We on facetime for a good 7 hours. My best friend staying the night and we fell asleep on the phone and all. Misty like him but she was like I better not get out of pocket. But then I got the thinkin he must have a girl but the nigga went to the beauty supply for some murrays for his wave he a real one omm.