bitchhh

Angel Pov
So tre sleep and his phone went off. I look at his phone and this unknown number called like 10 times so I was like who df is this. I unlocked his phone and called the number back this girl answered and was like hey I got the results. I hung up and texted her like I was him and said "results??" And she sent him 4 pregnancy test that was positive. I looked at the phone tilted my head turned it off and turned it back on to see if I was trippin. And there it was again. So I went downstairs and made me some nice hot grits and got my baby oil and belt. I woke tre up and told him go take a shower I'm making his breakfast. I got his clothes and put it in a duffle bag. The bathroom was nice and hot.
Me:baby come her and help me fix my shorts string
Before he got out I put the oil on the floor. He got out I started throwing these staps at his face I'm not having this baby mama drama. After about 30 mins I told him get dressed. He had came down stairs and and then we played some grit ball ya digg. He asked me what was wrong with me and I handed him his phone and he ran off out the door cause the next message had came. He left his game chain and shoes here so knowing me I kept the game duhh and threw that $2.5k chain in the trash. I put the $500 shoes in mud and black paint. He better not run back to me with that baby sorry cause I dont have no feelings for him at all anymore and he got a bitch that been bullying me since 4th grade pregnant oh no baby not today. I called my brothers and told them dont come home till later I gotta handle some business.  I hit my best friend misty up and we pulled up to that bitch he got pregnant house and I slashed them tired she threw fireworks in front of her house then we got something to eat.
While we was out my mama called me to see what I was doing. I kept the conversation all koo buh low key im pissed off.