" How in the world?" Sebastian thought " Of all the times, why did it decide to undone itself now? Could it have something to do with today's phenomenon?"

Well it matter not how it happened; Sebastian knew it meant only one thing, He and ___ were finally free of this place and could leave. He briskly walked down to the room to where to she was staying to tell her the news but stopped halfway through. Once delivering the news, where would they go from here? Would he take her back with him? No he couldn't, the master would be most upset and would think he left all this time to have a fling with a women. Sebastian could already imagine the show Ciel would put on, accusation after accusation before reminding him of the promises that bound him to the contract. He was not about to jeopardize all the time he invested thus far  into getting Ceils soul for himself. ___ would be fine on her own, her powers had increased immensely during their time here, she could fend off herself.  It was now time to cut off this leechy pawn and begin to follow the trail back to his mission.  It would be better for him this way, he could go back to his master as if nothing happened while ___ could explore the world at her own uninhibited pace. He felt a small in his body at the thought of leaving her, but paid no mind to it as he robotically wrote a note to her.

Taking one last look at her, Sebastian gathered his belongings " A contract is a contract. You will understand someday, little kitten." he thought as he vanished into the night sky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     What Sebastian had failed to realize in his hasty exit  was that ____ was still awake, eagerly waiting for him to come and crawl back to bed with her.

" Perhaps today we can do something romantic like in those human novel. I hope he will agree to it i've been good today." ____ thought as she wrung her hands through the blankets.

     Sensing his presence ____ waited but was puzzled as she felt Sebastian's energy fade deeper into the manor. ____ had tried to stay up and wait for the demon butler but her efforts were fruitless as she dozed off, drained from the sparring session earlier.
Time passed yet Sebastian never came back into the room that night much to the dismay of ____.  Wanting to search for him ____ slowly got up from the pool of sheets that encased her body. With cautious eyes she scanned the room and found a scarlet colored letter on the vanity adjacent from her. Thinking it was a new form of 'punishment'  _____ opened it quickly but was shocked from what was in it.

Dearest ______,

By the time you have read this I will have returned to where I belong and away from this blasted manor. I can't say that I enjoyed my time here. You were a dear, yes but my talents have better use else where rather than here. The only good that came out of this was my 'nights' with you. It was rather refreshing to no longer being 'lonely' on the nights when lust arises heavily. Or to have a partner that was as submissive as a doll, but I digress. Do have a pleasant existence in this bleak isolated manor, from my understanding you're quite use to this. Do not follow me or I will be forced to take drastic measures.

Sincerely,
Sebastian

Shaking ___ dropped the letter. Left. left. Sebastian had left. The words rung in her head over and over like a chant.

You'll be all alone again

With no one to care

Just like in the clan

Frighten by the prospect of being alone once more, _____ stood up rather quickly in hopes to catch up with Sebastian. But just as quickly as she stood up she sat back down on to the bed.  A powerful wave of nausea coupled with dizziness overcame her body. The young demons vision filling with bright spots and she tried to gain her bearings.  It had been a while since ___  had an episode but quickly brushed it off as the prospect of finding and apologizing to her fellow demon filled her body with determination. Using the bedpost as a support the female demon  steadily rose again to search the mansion in order to  find some answers. She walked cautiously around the mansion but the more she looked the more desperate she became as she found no trace of Mr. Sebastian. Soon _____ had ended up in the room that she had fallen in with Sebastian, the daylight of the demon world in plain view.