Im not

Author note:  sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been having health issues. And school, family and my laptop have not been helping at all. I'm sorry again for the absence of uploads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been eight months since ___ or Sebastian had been outside the mysterious manor although now both demons had gotten into a routine. In spite of the bleak outlook of being like birds in a gilded cage their bond grew ever closer still. Sebastian still had the set goal of returning to his master but did not mind a little leisure time he had as of late. There was no imbecile servants, prideful master to fuss over or guest to tend at every waking minute only to do it all again the next day.  Instead he was required to do the minimum here and at his own pace to boot along with some other perks that he didn't mind being added to the mix. The same held true for ____ who now was in the presence of company who did not sneer at her every move. Sebastian even helped her control her powers by sparring with her well into the afternoon. She would then show her appreciation well into the 'night'. This happy way of coexisting would soon change as a number of figures began to move about under the cover of night.

"Are you sure you wish to proceed?" a hooded figure in the group ask " Would it not be better to confine them there forever?- it would be less trouble for everyone"

" Do not mock my wishes" a person answered back " It is time that ___ and that demon butler pay for their crimes"

"As you wish Lady Lucy"

The group of vampires began to crowd around a pre drawn chalk circle a few feet from the manor and began to chant.

" Oh great dark spirit, may you grant us your power to undo the seal that has been set upon the nest! Please allow this so that we may teach those who have transgressed and strayed from enlightened path you have set for all demons!

The circle with ancient inscribing soon began to lift from the ground and slowly began to hover over the manor in a clockwise motion. The once unsettling gray sky were now covered in black inky clouds and high powered winds began to tear apart threw the land. Demon plant life ripped from the ground and flung else where while those in the crowd became worried. In all of their demon hood no one had dared to call on the powers of the great spirit and lived to tell of it. Those who had tried were met with a fate worse than death, something that they all wished not to experience. A loud bang filled the air as the enchantment became undone and the atmosphere settled. While relieved that their lives had been spared a new fear spread across the clan as they eyed one another. The spell on the manor was now forever broken due to the lust for revenge, so just how far would this feeling go on in the clan leader's wishes.

" Now, let the games begin ___" Lucy muttered as the vampire clan vanished to their own territory, failing to notice that one had stayed behind

" If there's a time to do anything, it's now" the figure muttered before scaling down the rocky cliff that was beside the manor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sebastian had been cleaning yet another one of the rooms when he felt a strong presence outside the manor that even made him cower for a brief moment. Despite this strong opposition to defend himself he had instead  chosen to ignore it until it subsided in order to not rouse suspicion and investigate. He would wait till the nightfall in case if trouble should happen he could fight in the cover of darkness. Although it was sunset now, he did not want to risk his own life as well was _____ who was currently curled up in a nearby bed. He had become quite fond of the young demon during their time here but  knew that at some point they needed to separate due to his own obligations. ______had been, quite useful to him and in many ways. But this pawn's novelty had run its course and there was no more track for her left.
    Night soon fell and Sebastian started his nightly routine with _____ and waited for her to fall into a deep sleep. Once deemed safe, Sebastian went deeper into into the manor hoping to find some sort of clue. He found his way back into the room where he and ___ had first fallen through although there was something different about it. Instead of the hole being covered by a magical seal that he had grown accustomed to, now the distorted night sky of the demon world took its place. Sebastian looked at it in bewilderment at first, thinking it was the trick of the eyes or the lighting of the room. To test this hypothesis he threw a knife at the opening, expecting it to fly back down to him and crash onto the floor as he had tested with ____ many times before. Instead, it flew with ease and landed with a dull clunk into the outside world.