"NOOO MAY!"

"NOOO MAY!"
_________________
1 hour earlier:

"Hey what are you doing!" May jolts awake and tightens her grip around the laptop. "Oh come on May you need some rest, you're still recovering." Coulson sighs. "But Daisy.." Melinda replies. "We'll find her, don't worry, all the SHIELD servers are tasked to help find her." Phil reassures her.

May couldn't believe it when she was told Daisy had been kidnapped. She wanted to search for Daisy but Simmons wouldn't let her leave the bed, constantly reminding her that "you were shot less than 2 weeks ago!" Melinda was trying to do all she can searching for her on the laptop but the person they really need for laptop work is Daisy herself.

May cannot stand it anymore. She slips out from under the covers and edges open the door ever so slightly. The hallway seems empty but she's still cautious. She slips round corners and avoids agents, proving to herself that she is ready to be back in the field. After a strenuous journey she finally reaches Zepher One. She checks the security cameras from in the Zepher and sees Phil running towards the hangar doors with tears streaming down his face. Before she has time to think, she slams the button the close the Zepher doors. As the doors shut, Phil runs towards her screaming "NOOO MAY!"