9

(Short Chapter!)

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Beyonce and it's been hell. I've been staying home a lot cause of her broken leg, she always got a attitude because of something and the girl I kissed won't leave me the hell alone. She's always texting or trying to call me and then when I block her try's to show up at my job or use someone else's phone.

I walked into the kitchen fixing bey a grilled cheese sandwich, added a bowl fruit on the side and something to drink. I grabbed a tray putting her stuff on there heading upstairs. I walked in and she was sleeping, I turned the tv off walking out. I sat her food back down on the table, heading to the living room.

I laid down on the couch drifting off to sleep.

*****************

I woke up noticing that nicki never brought me my food, I grabbed my phone calling her. She picked up on the last ring.

"Yes?" I could tell she just woke up." Why didn't you bring me my food." She sighed before answering.

"You was sleep Bey and if woke you up you would have been mad"

"That's not true"

"Whatever bey I'm coming" she hung up and I grabbed the remote Turing on the TV. She soon came up with my food on a tray. She gave me my tray and laid down getting under the covers. She turned over going to sleep. I continued watching Tv and eating until I heard Nicki's iPhone ding at least 3 times.

I grabbed her phone looking to see who it was but it was a unsaved number.

345-764-0984: Nicki please talk to me.
345-764-0984: baby text back 😕
345-764-0984: what's wrong with you....

I sat it back down and started thinking. If it was only a kiss why she acting like it was more...

The doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts. I lightly pushed Nicki.

"Aye go get the door" she sat up rubbing her eyes before going to get the door. I heard the door open but couldn't make out who was there or what they was saying. Soon there yelling.

"Get out!" I heard Nicki yell." Just let me be here not you"

"No get out.Now!" I still haven't seen this mystery girl. I grabbed my crutches walking out the room, rooming over the stair rail. She looked pretty, and had her dimples periced, But everything else looked fake 😬

"Nicki you know we had something. I love you."
I watched nicki sigh. "We can't do this anymore you have to leave." She mobbed kissing nicki on the lips slowly before leaving. I stayed there with tears building up In my eyes. How could she kiss her in my house... while I'm in it. Nicki stood there before wiping her face, I guess this girl did mean a lot if she's crying over her. She locked the front door and started toward the stairs then our eyes met.

Nicki's POV
4 days later

After what happened at beys house we broke up and I moved out. Since Chyna found out be broke up she keep trying to hit me up but I only want Bey and I'm going to prove that to her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thoughts 💓

Ik it's been a while but school and then Volleyball practice at 6:15 in the morning is kicking my butt 😭

But I hope y'all liked this chapter the next won gonna have to be longer and better. 😘