Don't Talk to Me

Beginne am Anfang

Now there's Jax. He looks like he's in the same age as those teenagers who went missing. So, he's going to be the 'new kid in town.'

"So Raymond and Kendra are shacking up, Sara's Nurse Ratched, and Jax's the new kid in town." Snart concluded. "Where does that leave Claws and I?"

By the look on Rip's face, I'm not going to like it.

》》》》

I don't like it. I've ran from cops before, I've ran from hunters, but me playing a cop isn't something I do. And this blonde wig is getting on my nerves. Why do I have to wear the wig? Oh, right, because apparently the cop might be more cooperative if I'm blonde. Like what the hell?

Rip parked the car and we got out. I feel like those over dramatic actors in those cop shows that always have their shades on, even when it's dark out. Rip tipped his hat in greeting at the officer in front. When I went past him, I could feel him looking me up and down. I bit the inside of my cheek to not punch this guy in the face.

"We're looking for the sheriff," Rip said as we reached the front counter.

"Well, you found him," The old geezer said as he turned away from the TV. "Bud Ellison. How can I help you, folks?"

We held up our badges. "Special Agent Rip Hunter. These are my partners, Leonard and Morgan. We are here to investigate the serial murders which have plagued this sleepy old town of yours."

Bud's heartbeat started to spike up. "Whoa. Now, slow down there, buddy. There ain't no serial killer anywhere. All we got is some unexplained accidents is all."

I gave Snart a look. His smirk grew wide as he stepped up. "How about you hand over those case files so we can decide for ourselves? Or we can come back with a court order and a really nasty disposition," He threatened as he held a pencil up.

Bud shook his head. "I won't be treated this way. Now,  unless you have the judge in that pocket of yours. You and your partners get the hell out of my office."

Snart took a step forward, but I placed my arm out and stopped him. "We'll be out of your hair," I said. I didn't need to look back to see Snart glaring at me. I looked at Rip. "He obviously doesn't have what we need so we should -" I stopped halfway when my hand 'accidentally' knocked Bud's mug off the table.

"Hey!" Bud yelled.

I placed my hand over my mouth. "I am so sorry." I towards the mug and seductively bent over, made sure Bud got a good view. No matter what century or decade, guys like a good ass view. "I am such a cluts."

"No...no, no. It's my fault," Bud said slowly. "Shouldn't have...left that mug there."

I could smell his chemosignals from here. It wasn't just his though. Someone smelled...angry? Whatever. I grabbed the cup and slowly bend back up. I placed the cup on the table. "Ok, we'll just leave you to it then."

Rip and I turned around to leave. 3. 2. 1. "Wait!" Bud called back. I gave Rip a satisfied smirk before we faced Bud again. "I think we have those case files. Let me check the back."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Anything for our friends at the bureau." Sure, the 'bureau.'

Bud went in the back room. Rip patted my back. "Nice work, partner." I glared at him as I growled. "Morgan-"

"Don't talk to me," I sneered as I crossed my arms.

He looked back at the door before he pulled me away from Snart. "You have to understand that time is nothing but the essence. We need to stop Savage now before he reaches his high power and -"

I cut him off. "And kill your family." I gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Well, that's great for you, but you're not the only one that has it. I had to leave Derek when he was unconscious. He barley woke up, but I couldn't ask if he was ok because you needed your stupid team."

"Morgan, I understand your concern for your brother's well being -"

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Rip by the collar of his jacket and pinned him to the wall. My forearm against his throat. "No, you don't. I know what happens to him. I saw the file. That bitch, Jennifer Blake, who just tried to kill me, was able to slice my brother in half. Left him for dead." I got up close to him. "How long were you planning on not telling me?" Rip didn't say anything. "How long?!"

If it's our future at state then it's forbidden that we know about it, but if it's his then we should change it before it becomes more catastrophic. I bared my fangs at him as my eyes glowed. Rip didn't look terrified. He knew this was coming. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my yellow eyes glared at Snart.

"Take it easy, Claws. We don't want people knowing your existence just yet," He whispered calmly.

I felt my eyes go back to normal, but I didn't loosen my grip. I started to calm down a bit as I looked back at Rip. Which is weird because it takes me a long time to calm down. "Once this is all over and we stop Vandal Savage, I'm out," I said. "Until then, I want none of you talking to me. Not a word."

I pushed Rip back and walked out.

》》》》

A/N: Do you guys like the short chapters or would you like each episode as one chapter?