chapter one ♡

It was a ordinary day at school, but the whole school was talking about the new kid. See at our school we rarely get any new kids.

"Did you here about the new kid?" my best friend Abby tells me. "Yeah that the only thing everyone's talking about." i say while setting my stuff down at the table.

"I heard he's really hot" she adds while getting out her lunch box.

"He's ok, not as hot as me." my other best friend Corbyn says.

Corbyn is one of the popular kids along with the rest of our group. Corbyn and i met in pre k you could say I've know him the longest. I met Abby her freshman year when she first moved here.

So Corbyn and his guy friends rule the school. You could say they are the hottest boys here at awhs.

"Have you met him?" i asked drinking a sip of my water.

"I have a couple of classes with him him." he says while the whole school went silent. That means the boys are coming. We wait a couple minutes then we go back to the conversation.

"Whats his name?" i ask.

"Daniel." he says eating his food.

"That sounds hot." abby cuts in.

We have 2 girls and 4 boys in our friend group. Abby, the only other girl i can talk to to her about girl stuff. Then theres Corbyn he has blonde dyed hair and we've always been really close. Then theres jack. Jack is prob one of the goofest in the group but his hair is the best about him. Then theres Jonah, jonahs the only senior this year and hes the oldest in the friend group. Also hes the baddest. All him and zach do is skip class. Then theres zach, zach is the youngest but most mature one, only except he skips A LOT.

"Where are j & zach?" i ask jack as he sits down.

"They skipped."

"Why didnt you?" Abby asked before i could.

"I didnt feel like it." jack says.

See jack and the boys are REALLY popular here. plus there very big players. Thats another reason why i dont ever want to date them.

"Oh and i invited daniel to come sit with us." jack said while breaking me outta my thoughts. "He should be coming soon"

Oh great another boy at our table. Noth that im complaining..

"Wassup." daniel says with a smile on his face.

"There he is." jack said getting up and giving him a bro hug.

HE IS SO HO- "guys this is daniel, the new kid. So introduce yourselfs." jack said while they both sit down.

"Im corbyn. Which we met in english." he said giving a smile.

"Im abby im sadly dating this goofball." says elbowing corbyn. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you those two were dating.

"Im Maddie and the other boys should be coming soon." i say with a smile. He smiles back. Omg. His smile GOT ME WEAK. omg i need to stop.

"Can i sit next to you?" he asked.

"Sure, j usually sits there but hes not here so sit." i say pointing next to me.

this is gonna be a looong 11th grade year.

______________________________________