Jefferson - Together Again - Smut

Together Again
Jamie-Black-
"Hello!! I was wondering if you could do some Jefferson x reader smut where they have just been reunited after the curse and they take their time to enjoy each other??"

This was it. The curse had been broken. Storybrooke had been saved. Everyone was regaining their memories and reuniting with lost loved ones.
You frantically searched the town. There was only one person you cared about seeing again. And as you sprinted down the sidewalk, you saw him, knelt down in the arms of a little girl.
Grace.
You smiled at the reunion. Losing Grace had nearly destroyed Jefferson, and you knew how important to him it was to find her. You only hoped that seeing you again would make him as happy.
You approached them just as they broke the hug. Jefferson stood, black top hat sitting proudly on his head. His gaze lifted and his baby blue eyes met yours. A gasp fell from his lips at the sight of you.
"(Y/n)?"
You nodded. "Yeah, Jefferson. It's me."
He brought you into an eager hug, his arms circling your waist and his face burying in your neck. You threw your arms around his neck, squeezing your eyes shut.
He pulled back, crashing his lips to yours. You hummed at the familiar sensation, a tear slipping down your cheek at all of the happiness bubbling inside you.
"Let's go home," he breathed, looking between you and Grace.

As nighttime fell over Storybrooke, you helped Jefferson put Grace to bed. She remembered you from the Enchanted Forest and had missed you being around.
When she was all taken care of, you were left alone with the love of your life. You wrapped your arms around him, closing your eyes and breathing in his scent. Musk, tea, and something that was just so Jefferson it made you smile.
"I believe this calls for a reunion," Jefferson murmured, pecking your lips.
You hummed into the kiss, returning it lovingly. "I believe it does. What did you have in mind?"
He grinned, hands slipping past your ass to your thighs. He gripped your legs and lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. You grinned, circling your arms around his neck. He would always pick you up this way and carry you to the bedroom before having his way with you, and you loved every second of it. Jefferson picking you up was his signature move to let you know he was in the mood.
Once in his bedroom, he kicked the door closed and practically threw you onto the bed. You adjusted quickly to the familiar sheets, resting your arms above your head and looking up at him. Your teeth tugged at your lower lip and Jefferson groaned - you biting your lip had always been a turn on for him.
He reached up to pluck the hat from his head but you stopped him. He looked at you, quirking a brow in question.
"Leave it on," you whispered huskily, and he smirked. He knew the hat was your turn on.
He kissed you softly as his hands pried at your dress. He reached behind you to fumble with the zipper, and you arched your back to give him more access. He grunted as it finally came undone, and he pulled the fabric from your arms. He sat up to tug the dress the rest of the way off, tossing it to the side. You were left in your bra and panties and he nearly moaned at the sight.
Oh, how he'd missed you.
You reached up to push his coat from his shoulders. He happily obliged, shrugging out of it while you made quick work of the buttons on his shirt. Once it was open, you pushed that off as well. He stood on his knees to unbuckle his pants and slide them off, leaving him in his boxers.
He kissed you hard, tangling a hand in your hair as his lips ravaged yours. Teeth and tongues fought for dominance as his hips ground against yours, drawing a moan from your throat. He grinned at the sound, his hands sliding down your sides. He hummed at the familiar smoothness of your skin, his fingers dancing over your belly and down your thighs. Your body squirmed under his touch. He hadn't even taken your panties off and you were a writhing mess.
He peppered kisses down your chest, tongue diving between your breasts. He reached behind you to unclasp your bra, adding it to the pile of clothing on the floor. You felt completely comfortable as your breasts were exposed. They belonged to Jefferson, after all.
He took one in hand, squeezing and kneading it, rolling the soft bud between his thumb and index finger until it hardened with arousal. You bit your lip as his mouth attached to the other, sucking hard and swirling his tongue around the nipple. A moan caught in your throat at the sensation, your hips bucking against him.
His other hand wandered down to the heat between your legs. His fingers rubbed you through your panties, and he groaned at the wetness that had already accumulated there. You whimpered at the minimal contact, bucking your hips into his hand. He chuckled as he pulled away, slipping his fingers into your waistband and pulling your panties off.
He shifted further down the bed, settling between your legs. He glanced up at you, smirking at the way your eyes closed in anticipation. Holding your hips steady, he dragged his tongue between your folds, his eyes gauging your reaction. Your back arched, pressing your hips closer and burying your face in the pillows. He grinned at the sight of you coming undone just from his tongue. He dove in, his tongue flicking your clit mercilessly. Using two fingers to keep your lips spread, he wrapped his lips around your clit and sucked hard, grazing the sides of it with his teeth. Moans fell from your lips with every breath. When Jefferson had his way with you, there was no way you could stifle them.
His tongue slid down to press into your entrance, and your moans mingled with a few select curse words. He groaned into your heat, sending vibrations through your core as his tongue thrust in and out of you. Your hands flew up to your head, fingers digging into the pillows beneath you. You tried to quiet your moans as to not wake Grace, but as Jefferson simultaneously flicked his tongue across your clit and thrust two fingers inside, you only had so much control.
His fingers pumped in and out of you, eager to find your release. It came quickly, spilling all over the hatter's hand like a dam breaking and water rushing through. Your moans faded into whimpers as he retracted his fingers. His arousal was evident against his boxers as he quickly rid himself of them, returning between your legs. His eyes narrowed with lust and you grinned, rolling over onto your belly. Your arms stayed resting against the pillows while you lifted your hips and bent your knees, your rear raised in the air. Jefferson groaned as his hands ran up and down your thighs. He positioned himself, lining up before thrusting into you from behind. You let out a moan, fingers gripping the pillows once more. His hands gripped your hips, allowing him to slam into you. He would pull nearly all the way out and plunge back in, pounding you like a hammer. The feeling of being at his mercy turned you on despite your recent orgasm, and you already felt your next one building.
"Fuck," he grunted behind you. "I missed you."
All you could manage in response was a nod and a whimper, but he understood. There was a relationship beyond the sex, but damn, it was amazing sex.
As your moaning became more high pitched, Jefferson knew you were close. He leaned forward, offering a new, delicious angle while his hand reached around to your front. His fingers danced over your sensitive clit, and the action was enough to send you over the edge again. You screamed his name as your orgasm crashed through you, spurring him on. He rocked into you faster, holding your hips to control his thrusts. He lost rhythm and increased speed, his eyes closing as his head rolled back. His hat fell off, but he didn't have time to care as he caught up to his own release. Moaning your name, he slammed into you once more before stopping. He held your hips more gently as he panted, letting the both of you come down from your high.
He pulled out and laid down beside you. You slumped against the pillows, curling weakly into his chest.
He kissed your head as he wrapped his arms around you. "I love you, (y/n)."
You giggled softly. "I love you too, Jefferson."
You fell asleep, happy and oh so satisfied in his arms.