Chang and I yelled, "What are we waiting for lets get going!"

John, Tomora's boyfriend said, "We can cut through the allies to save time!"

My two other girlfriends, Sonica Myers and Amy Long piped, "Well than what are we waiting for, lets go!"

John led the way out of the park and headed down the sidewalk towards the ally we were going to use. I looked over my right shoulder and noticed that there were four tall and scary men walking about seven and half feet behind us. A few minutes later I looked over my shoulder yet again and they were still following us.

"Chang," I whispered. "I think some people are following us!"

Chang whispered back, "What do they look like, Tokora sweetheart?"

I replied, "They're really tall and really scary looking with those black hooded clocks!"

Chang called out, "John don't go down the ally!"

It was too late they all of them were already walking down the ally way, both of us now saw five men heading towards us. Chang grabbed my wrist and both of started to run down the ally way as we headed down the ally we could see more men like the ones I saw on the streets following us. All eight of us were now trapped in the middle of the ally.

The first man said as he took out a dagger, "The people who come down the allies must become one of us or die!"

Six of our friends said at once, "We'll join you on two conditions!"

The first man inquired, "What are your two conditions?"

Tomora answered, "First of all you must let Chang and Tokora go, and we will not kill anyone!"

The first man noted, Agreed, your two friends will be freed, but they can't tell anyone about what happened here in this ally today. I will never make you six kill anyone."

Our six friends were being to be told to follow the man who released Chang and me.

The man behind us walked by us and warned us, "The two of you better watch your backs and if you tell a single soul then we will have to draft both of you into hunters."

Then we were alone in the cold dark ally. Suddenly I collapsed onto the stone cold floor, and the last thing I saw was Chang dropping to his knees.

Twenty minutes went by when I finally woke up to Chang yelling, "Stay away from me you flaming horse and you unicorn dash-Pegasus!"

"We will not harm you Chang Lee. We can see that you truly love our master, Tokora. We also know that you would protect her with your life just like us."

Tokora sat up and said, "Is that Flame the fire horse and the unicorn dash-Pegasus named Iceprince?"

Chang stuttered, "I...I...I don't know who they are, but they cane out of you like ghosts rising from under the ground at a graveyard!"

Flame and Iceprince stated, "Chang, we did not mean to scare you and you can trust us. Like we said before we are here to protect her from all harm. We should wait till tomorrow to go find your friends!"

"I want to go find my friends now!" I answered.

"We can not allow you to go find your friends today; it is too dangerous for you!" Flame and Iceprince warned.

"Our friends may be in danger; we have to find them as soon as possible!" I yelled.

Flame answered, "We understand how you feel but, they will try to kill you and Chang. We are not strong enough to protect you with magic yet."

"What do you mean by that both of you aren't strong enough to protect with magic yet?" I inquired.

"Well you see Tokora, we have magic flowing inside our veins, that activates when we have met our master," Iceprince added.

"Alright let's go back to your house for now. I happen to have my cards with me; we could study our decks for that tournament that starts tomorrow." Chang implied.

Chang helped me up off the ground and to my feet. Suddenly I felt very dizzy

Flame and Iceprince said while vanishing into thin air, "The first time any different type of horse disappears you will feel dizzy for a moment or two. We can also speak to you in thought speak or out loud. When we vanish in to thin air only you can hear our voices in your head."

I nodded my head with understanding, although they were no longer standing by my side. The dizziness unexpectedly stopped.

Chang and I walked back to the entrance of the ally. I questioned, "Flame is there any one walking down the street on either side?"

I jumped in shock as I heard Flame reply, "There is no one there, your clear to leave the ally!"

Chang and I emerged out of the darkness, and into the bright light of day. We headed back to my house, and both of us were as quiet as mice.

When the game shop just came into sight, Chang inquired. "What are we going to tell your dad about today?"

I replied, "We could tell him that we were too late for the movie, and so we decided to go to the arcade. We can say that the only game we played was the Competing Dance Mat, and you, me, John, and Sonica made it to the semifinals. You and I made it to the finals, and I beat you by so much if wasn't even funny."

"Sounds good to me, but what should we say if he asked us what we ate? Knowing your dad he will ask us," Chang questioned.

"We'll say that Tomora ordered a mushroom and cheese pizza, and for once she did not get a thin crust and she got a liter of rootbeer and also a liter of sprite. She paid for it in cash for once," I answered.

As we entered the game shop my dad pocked out from behind the cash register and said, "You're back so soon. What's wrong?"

I said, "There is nothing wrong dad. We just missed the movie so we decided to go to the game arcade, and all of us played in the Competing Dance Mat. Only Chang and I made it to the finals, but I beat Chang big time."