Chapter 1

I walked down the stairs to the game shop that my family owned, and I had a hunch that a new shipment of Bella Sara cards just arrived.

As I entered the shop my dad who was working from the cash register called out, "A new shipment of Bella Sara just came in. I purchased some extra card packs just for you, Tokora my dear daughter. Your packs of cards are in your work cubby!"

"Thank you so much dad I needed to modify my deck soon any way!"

I left the front of the shop and headed to the work cubbies and, sure enough there in my cubby were ten packs of Bella Sara cards. As I placed my hand over the top pack I felt like there was a part of me that was yet to be discovered. I picked up my new card packs and headed up the stairs and went to my room and grabbed my tool box that held all of my cards. I than headed back down to the kitchen and settled my self at the dining room table.

As I opened the first pack of cards, the cards it contained were; Prisma, Flame, Iceprince, Flipper, and Firewalker. I felt a strange connection with the first four cards. I pondered for a moment, I thought it would be best not to tell anyone about this strange feeling. In the next pack I found Jewel, Mermaid, Bella, Venus, and Urania. Again I connected with all of these cards.

I continued opening the rest of the packs. The only other cards I had a connection with were: Brisi, Bosi, Viking, Treasure, Tiffi, Pinklady, Misty, Spottie, Ming, Sheng, Hummingbird, Thunder, Lancelot, Embarr, Amor, Jupiter, Eurynome, Triton, Neptune, Tlingit, Inuit, Dreki, Tugo, Rosebrair, and Alexander.

I unlocked the tool box that held my other cards and I took my deck out of the deck holder that attached to my belt. I laid all my deck and the new cards on the table. The only cards I kept in my deck were some objects such as: Riding hat, riding boots, halter, blanket, jumping saddle, treasure key, lilac gazebo, wishing well, anvil and hammer, horseshoe fountain, winged horse statue, moonlight tiara, Mercury's boots, Athena's chariot, Tritons boots, Poseidon's trident, Aphrodite's gown, Apollo's lyre, Olympic statue, doll, dream catcher, drum, headdress, water jug, surprise box, lullaby panda, Jewel's music box, dress-up doll, Bella's bubble wand, sound spinner, sparkle skywriter, and water pearl tadpole.

Next I exchanged thirty-four horse cards, and now I had a stronger deck, I now 65 cards in my deck instead of 64 cards.

I placed my deck back in my deck holder. Then I picked up the other cards and put them into the tool box I immediately locked up the box and placed it back into my room.

As I entered the shop I could see that my three best friends were already here I said, "Wow girls you're early!"

My best friend Tomora the one I have known the longest said, "We're not early, your five minutes late. What were you doing this time, Tokora?"

I replied, "Dad got me ten new packs of Bella Sara cards the multi generation packs. So I modified my deck for my match tomorrow. We should get going so we're not late go see the second Dodge ball movie! Bye dad, see you later!"

My three friends and I took off in a mad dash. We ran through the park we did not stop until we were right in front of our boyfriends.

My boyfriend Chang Lee asked, "Why are the four of you late? Tokora there is something different about you; I can feel it. Is there something wrong, if so will you please tell me?"
I answered with out a slight hint of fear in my voice, "There is something different about me, but I can't put a finger on what it is yet."

"Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, sweetheart. After all I only live five minutes away from your house," Chang noted.

"We should get going or else we are going to miss the movie," Tomora added.