Chapter 9 FINAL!!! D; Farewell My Dear Penguins!

Start from the beginning

She didn’t reply, which was understandable…

I spotted some guys and girls stopping not far away from me, looking at me in disgust.

Yes I deserved that, I knew I would be seeing those looks much, but it was a punishment I had to accept.

“I can’t believe they didn’t expel her, that slut,” I could hear the girl say, I knew who she was, she was the first girl who called me a slut in the class, she was one of those Mason stalkers.

I bit my bottom lip, it still made me upset and angry when someone would call me a slut, I mean yes! I did it with the teacher… but I had no choice, it was that or my mother would have died, it was that or robbing a bank, it was that or selling myself to strangers! So I still don’t deserve to be called a fucking slut!

I did what I had to do, and that was saving my mother.

I gulped as I remember the hurt look of my mother when she found out about my secret; I shivered as I saw the shocked face of my father. They were beyond disappointed… I told them I did it for the money to help mother… but those faces stayed the same…

I tried to blink away the tears; I hope one day they would understand it…

“Hah! Look! She’s going to cry only because she was called a slut!” A guy’s voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

I frowned my eyebrows being slightly confused, I noticed that most of the students had stopped and were watching me.

“I wasn’t crying,” I replied back dryly, it wasn’t slightly the truth but I wasn’t crying for the reason that he was thinking.

The guy had a mocking expression on his face as he started to walk closer to me, “So now we’re going to lie again Miss piggy,”

I looked at him in shock and surprise, miss piggy?

I looked at my stomach, since when was I fat? Okay I don’t have a nice figure like those models… but I wasn’t fat… right?

“She’s not even denying she’s fat! The poor girl! I wonder how you get the guys in your bed,” He snickered, wearing a large smirk on his ugly face.

So now I was going to get bullied? Maybe I deserved that.

Maybe what I did was wrong and now I should pay the price.

Biting back my retort, I watched as his friends surrounding him laughed as if it were the funniest thing in the world.

I was just staring blankly at them, kinda feeling sorry, guess they don’t really have that good a sense of humor. Don’t get me wrong, it was pissing me off how they were treating me, but it’s for the best.

“So you wanna meet at your bed or mine,” He went on laughing about his own jokes, more people had joined in, some were chuckling and some were just watching me in distaste and jealously (the girls).

“Dude, fuck off,” I couldn’t stop my mouth anymore, I couldn’t stand it that they were going to bully me this way, no, I wasn’t going to make people think I was enjoying what I was doing.

He stopped laughing abruptly and stared at me with a grin, thinking he finally hit the right spot.

“Oh, so now we’re talking back huh? Don’t like being called a slut? Well that’s your own fault, miss slut.” He shot back at me, glaring.

I bit my bottom lip, I was pissed off like a madwoman, but I couldn’t do anything, it wasn’t like I wanted to get expelled again or something… so let’s just keep it clean.