T W O

Bruno P.O.V
I snuck out in the early morning to see the maiden. I see her in the bookstore with a cart of books, she was struggling with getting a book out of a high shelf. I walked over to her and grabbed the book for her.

"I'm sorry, you can take that book." She grabbed the cart and was about to walk away when I tapped her shoulder.

"No, here you can have it. I don't know if you remember but you helped me yesterday, let me make it up to you today." I smiled.

"Right! I'm very sorry Prince Bruno."

"Please, call me Bruno, how can I help you?"

"Right, I'm almost finished, why don't you start with these books, they go in alphabetical order on that shelf." She walked to another shelf. I found some books that weren't in the category I was handed so I went to ask the lady were to put them. I saw she was done and she was sitting reading a book on the the table she had her right hand curled on her right cheek. Her position was beautiful, I could stare at her all day. A pink dust started forming on her cheeks as she smiled. I walked up to her and accidentally dropped all the books on the ground and one landed on her.

"I'm so sorry maiden!" I said embarrassed.

"There's no problem. I'll help you put these back in place, and you can call me (Y/N)." She smiled and helped me put them back in place. After that we talked about our favorite things. I took her to a cafe. Once we where done I walked her home.

(Y/N) P.O.V
Prince Bruno is cute, alright. It was nice of him to bring me on a date. He left and I noticed that a pink piece of paper had fallen out of his pocket, 'The Letter To My Lady' it read. I was going to give it to him but he was far away. So, i walked to the castle. I saw Bruno's scarf, I got it and walked to the castle. I see a familiar child in the garden. The girl noticed me and ran up to me.

"Miss (Y/N)!" She beamed and hugged me.

"Hello there Adele, how's your day?" I petted her head.

"It's going great!" She smiled.

"That's awesome, can you give this to your brother Bruno please? I must leave now." I flinched a little when I saw my greatest fear, dogs. Adele agreed and ran over to her brother while I ran for my life out of the castle grounds. I must admit, I was hurt because of the letter he had, but I don't think I'll be able to marry a price.

Bruno P.O.V
I had gotten home and I was with my siblings and the professor. I was way to distracted, I couldn't help but think about (Y/N). Adele came in the room. With my scarf and the paper I write to (Y/N). I checked my pockets and it wasn't there.

"Lady (Y/N) came and brought this!" She smiled. I took it and put it in my room.

"So you actually came here? That's sweet of you my lady." I looked down at the things with a blush on my face.

"Someday I'll make you my wife."