O N E

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was a Saturday afternoon like any other. Spending my time reading and studying. My father is now the royal tutor and he also tutored some kids including me at a church. Luckily I was blessed with his high intelligence and fighting skills. I took it upon myself to become a teacher just like him. Unfortunately, my mother died at birth so I didn't get the chance to meet her. Now that my father is gone, since am really good friends with the principal of a very rich school for nobles he offered me to be a teacher for a young class despite my young age and that I also could study under his teaching. I gladly accepted and fell in love with the kids and the place. I started hearing some grunts, death threats and insults. All of this told me that someone was getting hurt. I walked out, I hid a gun on my pantyhose pocket just in case. Once I arrived to the scene of the crime, there was 2 men and they where kicking another man in the stomach and stepping on him.

"Hey! What's your deal!?" I yelled, they where all surprised at my actions.

"What is your problem! Interfering in our business!" One of the man said, if I didn't know any better I would say that's the boss.

"Well maybe because you cowards are taking it all out on that man. 2 against 1, that isn't fair."

"Who you calling cowards!?" The boss growled.

"Well isn't it obvious? Why don't you use that little brain of yours for once and think a little harder?" I growled, the leader of the group threw a punch at me, I dodged it easily and used the opportunity to grab his arm, lift him up and made his back hit the cold ground. I hear him scream in pain.

"Listen, only a coward would try to fight a person half there size. Honestly, there's many criminals your size around that you can beat up. But why don't you, that's right because your scared, and people who are scared are cowards." I looked at the other man.

"Consider your friend lucky, I could've made him land on his head if I really wanted too. He would've been dead by know." I'm not usually like this but I needed to seem intimidating so I could scare these people off. I see the man take a step forward and started walking up to me.

"I swear, I'm gonna kill you." He didn't stop walking, I was scared half to death, but I needed to keep this up if I wanted to live. I stuck my arm out and place it on his chest and tighten it. He stoped and looked down at my hand and then up at me in confusion. I looked down, trying to get confidence.

"Kill me?Like you had the balls to try." I see him tighten up and squirm a little. It was to late, pulled his shirt toward my knee and hit his stomach with my knee until he spit out and gasped for air, soon enough he fainted. I went to the injured man and he has his eye lids half open.

"It's your to be alright, just a couple of cuts and bruises" I grabbed him and put him on my back. He wasn't that heavy. Since I was close to my home, I took him there and treated his wounds.

Bruno P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of freshly baked pie. I noticed I had bandages all over me. I sat up trying to remember what happened. The last thing I saw was a beautiful angel that smiled at me and said it was all going to be alright. My eyelids widen. That angel that helped me was right in front of me! The most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.

"So, is it me or do you eye every woman you see that way?" She asked while she up some of the pie she seem to have made into a plate.

"Uh, no s-sorry" I felt some heat rush to my cheeks. She came close to me and put the pie on the bed side table with a cup of tea. I kept staring at her. She was so pretty, I felt so drawn to her. I've never felt this towards anyone before. I feel her hand on my forehead, more heat rose to my cheeks. Her skin was warm and soft.

"You don't have a fever so that's good. Let's see your wounds" I couldn't help it stare at her more. She removed the bandages I had all over me.

"Your cuts are closing and your bruises are getting better. I'm so glad." She beamed, she was so adorable. I looked around and saw tons of books, does she read and study like me?

"Have you read all of those books?" I asked.

"The majority, it may sound strange but I spend most of my time reading and studying as a student and teacher my studies must surpass perfection."

"Finally! Some one that understands the importance of studying. I also like reading snd studying."

"You must also be really smart."

"You could say so maiden, I've always had perfect scores."

"That's amazing! Are you a scholar?"

"No I'm not. There's a tutor that tutors me and my brothers! He's my master!"

"Master, is that so? What's his name?"

"Heine. Heine Wittgenstein." She seemed to get a little of guard, she smiled at the ground and I could see a small blush forming when I mentioned master, I wonder why.

"Look at that, so much in common. I started focusing on my studies at a young age as well." She added. We then smiled softly at each other. That's when it hit me! My family is looking for me and they will sent this precious lady to jail.

"Is there any possibility you can take me home?" I asked.

"Sure I'll walk you." She added an ointment to my bruises and added a bandage on my cheek, that one cut didn't heal very well. We walked for a long time and talked so much about ourselves. She then stopped.

"Guess this is your stop." We where in front of the castle.

"Wait, you knew!?"

"You must always remember to be more careful around the city, your majesty" she smiled and bowed.

"When will I see you again, Maiden?" I lifted her head up.

"I'll be at the bookstore tomorrow morning. If you can, meet me there."

"Alright! I will see you there!"

"Goodbye, Prince." She waved and left. Come to think of it. I forgot it ask her name! I guess I'll see her tomorrow and ask her. I stared at her leave onto the distance while the wind cupped my face. I miss her presence already. I walked inside the place doors and the guards greeted me, I could tell they were all so worried.

"Goodness, Bruno what happened to your face!" My grandmother asked me worriedly.

"Who hurt you Bruno?" Kai growled willing to beat whomever hurt me.

"It's quite alright, no need to worry about me. I'll go to my room now, I had a long day."

"Bruno, what's this all about." My father asked while touching my cheeks.

"Father, it's alright, the people who hurt me are taken care of. There is really no need to worry" I felt all eyes on me. I walked to my room quietly and stared down at the ground with a smile plastered on my face and a slight blush. I couldn't help it everything I thought about was related to the gorgeous angel I met today and she makes me feel so overwhelmed. I got to my room, closed the door and laid on my bed.

"I think I just fell in love." I blushed, I was thinking about how to approach her tomorrow when I drifted into sleep.