Chapter Two ☑️

"How are you feeling this morning sunshine?" I asked Jess as I brought her some breakfast and an aspirin.

"Like death" she said pulling the covers over her head.

"Here you need to eat something hun. Do you want to talk about what happened last night?"

She sat up and started nibbling on her toast. I handed her the aspirin and she took it with her orange juice and continued to eat her breakfast. "No Bella I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just want to move on from it. I'm okay with no major injures and they caught that bastard. He is locked away for now. I am good I promise." she said to me with a big smile.

"Good, well you know I'm here if you want to talk okay. I'm going to go finish filling out these applications." she nodded as I went to my room.

I was finally done and started to get up from the table to go check on Jess. I heard my laptop ding to let me know that I had an email. I was surprised to see I had an email from a Mr. Winchester letting me know that I had a job interview as his P.A. at 8:30 Monday morning and not to be late. Wait Mr. Winchester from Winchester Enterprise!?!

"Jess Jess Jess Jess!!!!" I yelled running to her room and jumped on her bed. She just stared at me like I was a crazy person.

"Guess what company wants to interview me?" she nodded for me to tell her with a smile on her face.

"FREAKIN' WINCHESTER ENTERPRISE!!!!" I yelled at her jumping up and down on the bed.

"OMGOSH BELLA!!!" she yelled as she started jumping on the bed with me. We both knew this called for a celebration.

We ran into the living room and ordered pizza and opened some beer. We turned on the TV and started watching White Chicks because we both love that movie.

** Monday Morning **

I jump out of the bed and run into my bathroom to take a shower. I let the warm water run down my body to calm my muscles and allow me to relax a bit. I can't believe they want to interview me out of everybody he could have as his P.A. Although I have never seen the CEO, Mr. Winchester I have heard how successful he is but also how ruthless and cold he can be. I have to be strong and not allow him to intimidate me. I got this!! I jump out of the shower and blow dry my hair. I pull my hair into a tight bun and put light makeup on. I grab my outfit I laid out the night before to wear. I slip on my white and beige dress with a brown belt around my waist. I put on my jewelry and slip on my heels. I grab my purse and hurry out the door. Jess had already left before me. They wanted her there earlier since it was her first day.

After about a 10 minute cab ride we pull up to this extremely tall office building. It was so modern and clean. I hope I get this job so I can say I work at this beautiful place. I look at my watch 8:15 a.m. I run inside not wanting to be late.

"May I help you ma'am?" the small pretty receptionist ask me with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here for an interview as Mr. Winchester's P.A., Could you tell me where I need to go please?"

"Yes ma'am take the elevator to the top floor and the receptionist will assist you."

"Thank you" I say as I head for the elevator. I push the button for the top floor and in no time the elevator doors were opening to let me out.

"May I help you?" the receptionist ask me coldly with a fake smile. She's not as friendly as the lady downstairs.

"Yes ma'am. I'm here for an interview as Mr. Winchester's P.A."

She picks up the phone. I'm assuming she is letting Mr. Winchester know that I'm here for my interview.

"He will see you now" as she points to his office.