« Prologue »

:: 10•30 PM / Sunday ::
: [M|N] /3rd Person Point Of View :

KNOCK! KONCK! KONCK! KNOCK!

Glancing at my dad with a slight curious look (to only see that he was curious as well), I stood up from my seat and climbed down the ladder to only land on my two feet. My dad was about to get up from the couch but I quickly responded with a slight commanding tone, "I'll answer it."

And I did just that.

"Oh, why aloha, [M|N]!" I nodded my head at Gramps who was also known as Samson Oak or Cousin Of Samuel Oak or Principal Oak to the rest of the world. Taking the certain vibe into consideration, I took a few steps aside allowing Gramps to step inside the house, "Aloha, Old Man."

"[M|N], who's at the door?- Oh, aloha, Professor! How's it been?"

"Haha, well aloha to you too Kukui and it's been going swell even if it was a bit rowlet-ly!"

My left eye twitched when I heard and saw Old Man Oak make a Pokémon pun and purposely change his tone of voice and face structure.

'How annoying...

but amusing nonetheless....'

"Vap!~ Oreon!~" A small smile made it's way onto my lips when I saw my first starter Pokémon, Reef, rubbing her head against my leg as she purred out happily. Reef happens to be very feminine and loves to show off her abilities, but her love for lilies is beyond that; Reef completely adores them - in fact she wears four lilies and each are wrapped around her feet like ankle bracelets. Kiawe's little sister always brings all sorts of flowers to Reef, but mostly lilies. Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason why Reef loves lilies so much. I crouched to her level and scratched her chin, seeing her signature smile appear on her mermaid-like-face as I did so.

"Ah, aloha, Reef! Keeping [M|N] socially active, I see! Well your certainly doing an Exegg-cellent job!"

"Vaporeon!~ Eon-Eon!~"

"What brought you here in the first place?" I asked watching the scene end in front of me. "[M|N] Martinez Kukui, please stop being rude to our guest. I'm so sorry Principal Oak," said my dad who was less than please hearing me ask such a question without one ounce of respect laced in my words.

Reef's tail wrapped around my hand in a comforting matter, smiling lovingly like many times before. I gave her a small smile before looking back at the two adults with a bored/non-caring look.

"It's quite alright, Kukui, he's just a kid who happens to be a Pokémon Trainer. A very excellent one in fact. Hehehe, remember, [M|N] even managed to capture Tapu Koko's attention at such a young age. He was age two, I do believe. Ah, children these days grow up so fast. It feels as if it was just yesterday, you were shouting out 'Papa play with me'! Oh, how cute that was!" Gramps said as nostalgic memories clouded his mind and for once, didn't make a Pokémon pun.

Heat quickly took the place of [M|N] cheeks, making him quickly turn his head to another direction. Vaporeon noticed this and giggled, her master being embarrassed was rare hence, why she was soaking up the memory rather delightfully.

"Whatever, Old Man... and it'll be really weird if you find a teenager to still be cute...." The brown skinned male muttered under his breathe. Vaporeon giggled and found herself rubbing her head onto's his leg rather happily. [M|N] is the best master in the world!

"Anyways, I was informed by cousin, Samuel Oak, that two people are going to bring a Pokémon egg; It's from the Kanto Region, I do believe."

"Gramps, isn't your cousin the one who gave me the egg that Orihime hatched from?" [M|N] asked as he subconscious looked at the sleeping mattress that Orihime laid on comfortably as she used her nine tales for a cover. Speaking of sleeping Pokémon, Rockruff laid next to the Fire Type, sleeping peacefully as ever.

Old Man Oak nodded his head, "I'm glad that you remembered that. Meeting your second Pokémon is definitely life changing and memorizing for some. That's what makes bond between Pokémon and Trainers so fascinating!"

"Anyways, getting back on topic, I would greatly appreciate it if you, Kukui, can make a spare room if the guest do decide to stay. Speaking of which, a great instinct of mine is telling me that they will, but nonetheless, prepare one room," Oak looks at me with a small smile before he continued on with a suggesting tone, "I heard that one of the two people who are bringing the egg is a Pokémon Trainer who wants to become a Pokémon Master~"

'Pokémon Master...? A Trainer..?'

"Oh, is that all; We got that free space covered Principal Oak. The guest will stay with [M|N], right son," Professor Kukui asked as he gave a small smile to his only child. [M|N] numbly nodded as his mind became clogged.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ THE END OF PROLOGUE ~

Thank you for reading! Bye!