Rip Van POV

• Dedicated to Maddie Mckay

I burst down the door, to only have the barrel of Alucard's gun pressed against my forehead. His malicious grin widened as he recognized my fear. He cocked the gun and smiled. I backed away, now understanding what I was messing with.

I ran for cover but was soon riddled by bullets along my legs. "RAGH!!!!!" I howled in agony as I crashed against the tile floor. Alucard slowly approaching me. That rigged smile still plastered on his pale face.

"Rip, I can't believe I loved you..." Alucard breathed as he drew his guns, that freaking smile still plastered onto him. I scooted backwards along the tile ground, blood slowly trinkling from my mouth and nose. I looked around, hoping to find something as a weapon. Was there anything I could use?

No. 

I breathed calmly as I readjusted my glasses. "Alucard...please don't kill me again!" Genius me! Pleading will not work! 

Alucard grabbed the collar of my shirt and the darkness mixed with crimson around him grew in size, threat and terror. I thrashed around as Alucard raised me higher, my breath coming out in chokes. I kicked my feet, trying to kick Alucard. But my attempts failed. 

The crimson-black smokes grew and shifted into a black dog. The same dog that 'ate' Luke. The same creature that destroies homes. The same creature that was about to kill me. 

Alucard reconized my fear and smiled as he dropped me at his feet. The beast swivered towards me, its teeth stained red from previous kills. I gasped in terror, shock, and pain as the creature fastened its teeth into my leg. I squirmed and withered in pain as the dog gobbled up my legs in simple movements. 

Soon, blackness envoploped me like a blanket of night. And my only regret was not seeing everything I wanted to see.