Lip gloss, eyeshadow and red lace thongs... WAIT WHAT?!

Jumping into Max's car, which for some reason smelt like a mixture of pine cones and kebab, I started to get a little excited about having my first ever make over. I still wasn't sure that what I was doing would be the best option, but what's the worst that could happen?

Julie's mood had spiralled out since she got a message off Todd telling her he wanted a break and a photo of last night showed him all over this girl caused Becky. I knew it wouldn't be long before this happened again but I couldn't help but feel sorry for Julie, she just couldn't see how much of a dick he was.
'Hey jules, how's about you pick out a new outfit for me while we're out and I can't say no to wearing it?' I know it wasn't going to cheer her up but I had to at least try.

'Erm, yeah sure, that sounds good' she mumbled, looking down at her phone again she gasped, 'omg, look at this' tears had welled up in her eyes.
As soon as I looked my anger intensified and I felt like I could smash the phone with my bare hands.
'How dare that son of a cow, he's literally just broke up with you and now he's with her?!'
Max's head shot round
'What's that little bitch done now' anger flickered in his eyes as his hands griped at the wheel.
'He broke up with me Max' Julie now had tears running down her face 'and now he's going out with Becky, he's even make it Facebook official' she sobbed. My heart hung heavy as I listen to her voice break. Max pulled the car over to the side of the road. He leaned over giving his sister a big hug. Now my heart felt like it was going to melt.
'I'm going to kill him!' Max growled, clutching his sisters arm to comfort her.
' no it just not worth it, let's just go shopping and get this nightmare of a day out of the way' she sniffed.
'Jules are you sure? We could do this another day, when your not feeling so down?' I felt so bad, I try to warn her every time but she just doesn't listen.
'No no it's fine, I think maybe this could help me get my mind off him for a little' she looked at me, eyes as wide as Bambi.
' if your sure' I tried to smile but all I wanted to do was kick Todds stupid ass.
Max started the car grumbling under his breath. The ride was silent after that, just the soft purr of the engine and the wind whistling through the crack of the window.

---------------------

Once we were there, we both thanked max as he sped off down the street. He was obviously still angry about what had just happened.
'So where to first' trying to sound cheerful I slid my hand through the small space of Julie's arm, intwining us together.
'Ermm, lets go to Victoria secrete?' She looked at me hopeful, obviously I couldn't say no now that she was finally starting to look ok again,
'Ugh fine, but no thrills or lace ok, just see if they have any nice make up or something'
'Fine fine ok deal' she smiled whilst pulling me along in the wrong direction only to march back in the other direction making us look like right idiots.

The shop smelt like raspberries or maybe it was strawberries, eh who knows but it was nice. Looking around the sales lady smiled at us,
'Can I help you girls with anything?' Just as I was about to say no Julie butted in,
'Yes, could you help us find something that shouts "revenge"?' Laughing she showed us to a small isle which had little bit of make up I had never seen before. Dark shades of red, purple and gold.
'Just call me over if you need help with anything' she shouted to us walking away to another costumer.
'Ew purple? There's no way but I could defiantly see myself coming out of this shop with nothing' laughing, Julie rolled her eyes,
' ok so I'm going to pick out some stuff for you and your going to sit right there' pointing to a small pink seat.
'Ugh fine, but seriously this is only because I'm an awesome friend' so I sat and sat and sat until she come back with a crap tone of bags,
'Wait you didn't even show me what you was getting, now how am I suppose to put them back after telling you no?' I whined
' well now you can't so get your skinny ass up and lets go get you some new clothing'
Obeying orders I stood up and was instantly pulled out of the shop into the next. Which is pretty much what happened for the next 3 hours. Well I mean I was made to get my eyebrows hair and nails done in that time to but honestly it was all just a very stressful blur. I didn't even get to choose anything I wanted, Julie was lucky I loved her.

After getting the bus home I finally got to look in the Victoria secrete bag. Firstly I pulled out some lip glosses which had 3 different shades of red and another 3 of pink, then some gold, brown and pink eyeshadow. I was just about to throw the bag away when I felt another item in there. Pulling them out my face turned the same shade as the item of clothing. A Sexy lace red thong hung from my hands with a matching bra.
' omg Jules are you serious I cannot wear this?! The only underwear I will wear are big granny ones, especially the ones with sponge bob on' throwing the underwear at Julie's face she scoffed,
'Well I'm pretty sure sponge bob will NOT get you anywhere in life especially if he's on your pants!!' We both glared at each other until we both cracked up bursting into a fit of giggles.
'Omg you should have seen your face, it was priceless, but serious you need to wear these undies, you will feel like such a bad ass'
'A bad ass, seriously Jules I'm pretty sure the only thing that piece of clothing is going to do it give me a wedgie I do not want' honestly I really liked them but they just wasn't for me,
' ok fine but you should keep them, maybe one day you'll actually want to wear them'
'Fine ok but only because you brought them and I hate you spending your money on me' this made her smile. Suddenly Julie's face went green as she ran off. I heard the bathroom door fly open and the toilet seat come up, the next thing you know horrible gagging noises were echoing through the house. I quickly ran after her, pulling her hair back whilst I rubbed her back. After a few minutes she stood up, brushed her teeth and sat on top of the toilet seat.
'What happened, is everything ok Jules?' Panic had set in, this wasn't like Julie she never got sick,
'Yeah, I just think I drank too much at the party last night, plus with all the stress, it's just made me sick' smiling I grabbed her a tissue, rubbing her back as I took her into the living room so she could have a lie down.
'Right, I'm going to make you some soup and put on your favourite movie' two words, 'mean girls', it was Julie's all time favourite film and honestly I could probably recite word for word the whole movie. Plugging in the DVD player and setting the movie up I went to make some chicken soup, also Julie's favourite. Once it was warm, I handed it to her, instantly she turned green again and ran back to the bathroom. After 5 minutes of cleaning her up and getting her comfortable again, I just had to ask,

'Jules, your not pregnant are you?'