'Princess'

The music blared as we walked into the house, people grinding on each other, the stench of alcohol intoxicated the room. A few familiar faces greeted me and I smiled back. I walked though to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. Julie shouted over the music
'I'm just gonna gets some drinks with Todd, we won't be long, try and have fun, okay'
I nodded as she walked off into the distance.
I looked around feeling lost. Why is it always me who gets left behind, i grumbled.
I leaned against the wall, closing my eyes for a few minutes to try and stop my forming headache. Suddenly I was pushed forwards, my eyes jolted open as I stumbled into a rock hard chest, not wanting to see who it was I kept my head down and mumbled an apology. But a finger lifted my chin up and I came face to face with sparking blue eyes, they were like mini oceans, I got lost for a moment and then realised how close our faces were together. I stepped away, gulping, taking a better look at who I bashed into I realised I had never seen him before, he stood around 6'2, dark brown messy hair lay on his head and he was wearing a signature smirk that all the jocks in the school tried to pull off but didn't work, but his made my belly do a summersault. I bit my lip.
'Watch where your going princess, you might get hurt' he winked at me and walked off leaving me speechless.
What just happened I asked myself over and over, making myself angry that he had the cheek to call me 'princess' ermm excuse me but do I look like a freaking princess to you, I growled, for some reason my confidence hit the roof and I found myself storming over to Mr 'I can make nicknames for girls I don't even know'
'Firstly I'm not called princess and secondly I'm sick to death of people thinking I'm just gonna fall for them because they called me a stupid nickname, I know what type of boy you are and I'm not the type of girl to let some jerk call me princess, what am I? Some kind of dog, and just so you know I'm called Imogen' I don't know why I was so angry, maybe I was over reacting but it was too late
'Type of boy I am? And what's that then?...princess' he laughed along with his friends
'A player' I said my anger rising
'Oh is that so, well I'm sorry princess but I didn't know your name back then and I'm pretty sure you was the one who bumped into me'
I looked around at everyone waiting to see what I was going to say next, not knowing what to say I slowly went to walk off but before I could I was turned around and a pair of warm tender lips found themselves locked with mine, at first I didn't know what to do, my eyes widened as I realised he was kissing me, how dare he!
I pushed him away and slapped his face, I hadn't realised but the music had gone off and people were surrounding us videoing what had just happened, I ran out of the house and called a cab, there was no way I was sharing a ride home with Todd knowing he would be taking the piss out of me the whole ride home, the cab arrived in record breaking time and I hopped in....
---------------