Sick [kevin]

You turn to your side and cough looking for your phone that was ringing. You see the bright screen on your table right by your bed. You pick your phone up and see that your boyfriend Kevin was calling you.

"Hello?" You say answering the call.

"Hey babe, are we still going out for breakfast today?" Kevin asks.

"Uh, I'm kind of sick Kevin. I really wish I could but I think I have a cold. And I'm really not feeling good. I'm so sorry babe." You say between coughs.

"Aw, it's okay, we'll just go on our breakfast date when you feel better." Kevin says.

"Thanks for understanding babe, I love you." You say.

"I love you too, bye." He says then you hang up the phone. You start checking your twitter since you had nothing else to do.

About thirty minutes later you're doorbell rings. You groan while getting up, your body felt weak, it always felt like that when you were sick. You walk to your front door coughing and look through the peephole. You see Kevin holding two bags, you smile to yourself.

"Hey babe, what're you doing here." You say smiling then sneeze.

"Bless you" he says with a smile. "I couldn't leave me baby here alone when she's sick." He says as he leans in to kiss you.

"I don't want to get you sick." You laugh as you back away.

"It's okay, I'll risk it." He says kissing you.

"You can put the bags on the table." You say after the kiss. "What'd you bring anyways?" You ask then sniffle.

He opens the bags and starts taking everything out. "Just a few snacks and stuff." He says, he takes out a lot of junk food, some chicken soup, and medicine.

"Aw you're so nice babe. I love you so much." You say to him.

"I love you more." He says. "Here I brought you this medicine." He says handing you the bottle.

You take the lid off and grab the medicine cup it comes with and poured the correct amount in the cup and drank the medicine.

"Thank you my love." You say to him.

"No problem bebe." He says. (A/n if anyone watches the ace family on YouTube Kevin is supposed to be saying bebe the way Austin says it)

Kevin grabs a pot from your cabinet and places it on your stove. He cooks your soup as you sit at the table watching him, he looked so cute trying to read the instructions and having a hard time with it.

"Do you need help kev?" You ask with a laugh which ended up making you cough even worse.

"Nah I got it. Bebe, you should go lay down and I'll bring you it when it's done." He says.

Since you still didn't feel too good you did as he suggested and went to your bed.

After a few minutes Kevin came in with the bowl. "Be careful, its hot." He says.

You were so happy you had a boyfriend like him.

"Kev I can't thank you enough for doing this for me." You say.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you." He says getting on your bed and laying next to you. He gives you a kiss and lets you eat your soup.

The rest of the day you and Kevin just watched tv and talked, which you thought was even better than going out for breakfast.

-

Hope you liked it, my goal is for at least 20 votes! And also don't forget to dm me what you would like to see in this book! :))