Author's Note

Hi! Hello! I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but I've never been confident with my own writing ability.

Little bit about me:
My name's Lidia. I'm 16 years old, live in Texas, and I'm a self acclaimed editor (I go by the watermark Lidimistic for that).
Um.. That's it 😅😂

Okay, I said pretty much everything you need to know about this book in the description.
But I guess these two things are pretty important too.

1.) Yes, this is Septiplier, but I ship it differently than most people do. And by that I mean, I ship it as Mark being the submissive, and Jack the dominant.
And I know people are going to lose their shit over that, because for some reason people are always really defensive about that sort of thing.
But before you rip me a new one, just know that I will not be sticking to just this version the entire time. I plan to switch up often enough, in order to appeal to you, my readers, but also keep this book enjoyable for me to write.
I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing myself to push out chapters, you feel?

2.) Some of these will be roleplay plots that I've done with people, and are just rewritten in a fluid, story form. If that makes sense. It's my way of documenting the roleplays that mean a lot to me, and my version of Markiplier/Darkiplier (the one's I typically roleplay as in a one on one story. But of course, I'll be writing as Jack/Anti in this, as well as occasionally Felix and others.)
Doesn't quite matter, I guess... I'm just saying, that it you've roleplayed with me before, and you recognize a plot in one of the chapters, chances are it's exactly what you think it is.

Anyways, I'll be uploading chapter by chapter, so don't expect too consistent of a schedule :)

----------------------------------------------
But for now, THANK YOU GUYS so much for reading this update!
And if you liked it, PUNCH👊 that vote button IN THE FACE - LIKE A BOSS!!!
Thank you guys, and I will see all you dudes IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!