Lucy's Avenger

Again, I don't own Fairytail! Or you! I own the plot! and the script.

_______________________________

❝You are Deaths; Nightmare.❞

Lucy Heartfilia. The book writer of the year, and the celestial mage of Fairy Tail. Life was simple, easy. Too easy.
With Lucy getting more and more Famous and spending less time in Fairy Tail, even when she was on the 100 year quest. She had her book in her hands and was writing.
The guild, they're slowly seeing Lucy as some one else.
And with that they started to act and speak their opinions about are strawberry blonde.

❝Words Hurt, but actions hurt worst.❞

She put up with the words. But then when some of her closes friends agreed. She was shattered, her eyes were no longer chocolate brown, but milky brown.

Leaving, she traced her steps to her home, the Heartfilia instate. That's where she learned the biggest secret. A secret that will shatter her more or regenerate her.

And her Avenger came.

(Y/n) Queer will avenger her. It his his nindo. His code.

❝Lucy, Let me be your avenger, your helping hand, your backbone in battle.❞

What will earth do with this awaken beast takin his feast on the crust where it's animals rest?

Nothing, for Earth is not a bean, but a home.

╳°»。 ・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・ 。«°╳

Ask Questions Here! I'll Awnser them!

I won't be posting any stories to this until October 2017! But when I do, expect Daily Updates!

The next chapter will just be questions or theories about the story from other people!

Chapters will be 1000 or more words long!

If you want to read my other stories to get a taste of my writing style go ahead!

There is~~

"The Strongest Hunter."

"Their Sin's; Transformation Series."

"IronSea."

"The Shit Book."

Hope you enjoy, and I only posted this chapter so people can see this is coming.

If you really want a chapter, try pushing some buttons and I'll 'Might' make one.

Sincerely,
TheGodWarrior|||Khoas