18| i chóuhèn chóuhèn

so although i'm not one of those 'big' accounts and i wouldn't know by experience ( not on wattpad, at least [ instagram is so toxic ouch ] ) i'm still going to rant here because i can.

so a lot of people were complaining because a lot of the authors that got onto the Wattys2017 shortlist were big accounts? like they had the advantage or something? ( idk i don't understand them but here):

eVERy author on this site started at zERO. Z.E.R.O. NADA. ZILCH. 0 votes, 0 reads, 0 followers. ZERO.

it doesn't matter when they joined. if they joined last year, last month, last week, and they already have 1k+. because you know why they have followers? they got right to work and wrote.

and every dedicated ( as in updating, putting their mind to the work )author, no matter how 'big' or how 'small'  writes for a reason. they could have written in a notebook and thrown it away for god's sake. but instead they had the guts to go write it online and shARE IT TO OTHERS. not for hate. for others to read what they worked hard on.

SO STOP HATING ON PEOPLE WHO GOT IN THE SHORTLIST BECAUSE THEY'RE 'BIG'. THEY STARTED AT NOTHING AND BUILT SOMETHING.

so how bout instead of being irrelevant, how bout you type some words into a story and make something hm?

ps: the titles that are weird are the pinying for chinese.