Chapter One The Beginning.

It was already three o'clock and the bell had just rang for school to be over,I was gathering my stuff when  I felt someone tap me on the shoulder," Hey Zoe I just wanted to invite you and Ahna to my party." Josey said hopefully.  "Alright I'll tell Ahna about it I'm sure we can go."  I waved a small goodbye to Josey and headed for the front door. "Zoe over here!" ,My older sister Ahna yelled from her car. I headed over to Ahna's car and heard my favorite song Troublemaker by Bruno Mars. I started to sing along until a females voice filled our ears "We have confirmed that five of Europe's most wanted have escaped from prison we are everyone who's going to be out after dark to be safe and  on the watch for these five criminals."  Then it switched back to the music. "Wow." I said worried. I looked at Ahna and she had a worried look on her face too. "Let's go."She said. "Josey invited us to a party tonight you want to go?" I asked hopefully. "Sounds like a good idea but we're walking since she lives like a block away!" Ahna said. We got home in about ten mins. "I'm gonna go get in the shower, ok?" I told Ahna. "Kay." she said in response. I hopped in the shower and washed up.

      By the time the party rolled around be and Ahna were ready to go. I was wearing my favorite ripped skinny jeans, my purple half shirt with Bad girl written across the front in cursive,my purple snapback,and my high top converse. Ahna was wearing her favorite blue party dress and flip flops. The sun was going down to we started to walk to Josey's house. We got there five minutes after the party had started and saw tons of people drunk already. "Damn." Ahna mumbled from beside me. "Ahna! Zoey! I'm so glad you could make it!" a tipsy Josey said loudly. I nodded in her direction and noticed Ahna had already went to get a drink. "Ahna. Remember we're walking home you better not get drunk!" I said while walking over to her. She nodded and handed her drink to some random varsity football (Soccer) player. Then I grabbed a coke and went to go dance. "Hey my names Jake. And you are?" Jake said while winking at me. "I'm leaving." I said while walking away. "Ok whatever!" Jake yelled as I walked away. I danced practically the whole party. "Zoey?" a voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw Sammy. "Sammy omg hey!" I said while hugging her. "Zoey, its been forever!" Sammy said. "I know we haven't seen each other since we got locked in that ballpark! I missed you girly!" I said. We talked for awhile then she had to leave so we said bye to each other and she left. "Zoey I think its time to leave." Ahna said as she pulled me off the couch. I nodded and we said bye to Josey and walked out the front door. "That was like the best party ever!" Ahna said while clapping. "I know Josey throws the best parties!" I said back. I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and saw a black van following us. "Ahna there's a black van behind us a little farther down the road." I said nervously. "What?" She said. "A black van!" I said a little more nervously. The van started slowing down and we heard two doors slam. After the doors slammed we turned around slightly and saw two people walking towards us dressed in black from head to toe. We turned around and started running hoping to leave them behind but they were as fast as us and maybe faster. "Aww they think we won't catch them Cute!" We here a voice say not too far away. "Yeah I know right." a second voice said. We ran for a few more seconds then they caught us. "Gotcha snapback!" A voice said as my mouth was covered and I was picked up. "Bleach blonde huh? I bet your a snooty little cheerleader." a boy with short brown hair said as he picked up my sister. He was right though Ahna had been a cheerleader since her fist year of high school,but she wasn't snooty at all,she cared more about other people then herself. They carried us to their van where they put us down and covered our mouths with white cloths. "Goodnight girls." was the last thing I heard then everything went black.