pChapter 11

*Recap*

"Hey Zoe can I talk to you?" I asked. "Yeah why?"  " Well.......

                   *End recap*

                        *Louis POV *

"Well umm i-I do-do." I stutter out. "Lou you ok?"  she asked staring at me with though beautiful deep brown eyes. "Do you want to ummmm well I like you." I said feeling like an idiot looking down and rubbing the back of my neck. "Lou?" She said smiling pushing up my chin. "Y-yeah?" I  said looking up and as red as ever. "Do I what?" She said teasing me. "Do you w-want to g-go o-o-out?" I asked stuttering and I knew I was blushing. "Yes" She said kissing me I was surprised but kissed back. "How do we tell the boys?" she asked holding my hand.

"Oh that I'll tell Niall you tell harry and liam I'll tell Zayn later. "Ok oh and I love you." she said grinning from ear  to ear "Love you too." I told her.

                            *Zoey POV *

" Hey um liam harry and sis come here." I said I need to tell you something,me and Louis are dating." I said quickly and quietly. "What!?" they all yelled. "yeah..." I said even quieter. "Sis he kidnapped you!!" My sister yelled at me. "Really Zoey what the fuck!!" Liam screamed at me. "Cool." Harry said not caring. "I-I thought y-y-you'd be happy Ahna." I said tearing up. "No!" Liam yelled again making me jump. "Fuck both of  you I'm happy and I thought you would be too!" I streamed in both of their faces crying at the same time.

                        *Louis POV *

" Ok I'm dating...Zoey." I said nervously. "What?" Niall asked.  "Yeah." I said kina nervous. "Ok cool use protection." Is all Niall said before walking away.

                   *Niall POV *

I walked away from Louis and grabbed ahna and took her to my room. "Hey c-c-can I ask you something?" I stuttered out. "yeah what is it?" she said her beautiful blue eyes gazing into mine. "W-Wi-Will y-you g-g-go o-o-out  w-with m-me?" "What?" She asked. willyougooutwithme?" I mumbled quickly. "Will you go out with me?" I asked as clear as possable.  "Umm." is all she said back.