He gets another girl pregnant(Louis, Harry, and Niall part one)

Louis:

You and Louis were playing video games at home. During one of the games, Louis got a phone call. He pulled out his cell phone and looked at it. You noticed that Louis's face paled as he glanced at the device. Louis ignored the call and put the phone down. You just figured it was management calling him and Louis just didn't want to bother with them. But a few moments later his phone rings again. "Louis, just answer it." You told him. Louis gulped and got up. He left to go to another room. You felt the urge to know what he was hiding. You got up and headed over the dining toom. "You're pregnant?" Louis said into the phone. You felt your heart "crack" inside. "How could you be pregnant....I know how it happens....you can't keep the baby-" By this time, you were crying. You couldn't hear anymore. You ran to your bedroom to pack some clothes. No way you were going to stay there with him. As you were packing, you heard Louis enter the room. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Louis said, confused. You stopped packing and walked over to him. "How could you?!" You sobbed. Louis knew he was caught, but acted dumb. "W-What do you mean?" Louis stammered. "Louis don't play with me. I know you knocked up another girl." Louis's breath hitched. "Y/N-" You slapped Louis across the face. A red mark appeared on his cheek. You felt no guilt at all. You grabbed your bundle of clothes and left.

Niall:

You and Niall had been married for about a year. All your relatives were always pushing and asking you when you were going to have a baby. You really didn't know if Niall wanted one. Before you guys got married, Niall said that he really wanted one but now, it's like he never said it. You brought it up a couple of times, but Niall always rejected you. You and him weren't even "sexually active" anymore. He would always been gone all day. You knew he had to work, but you'd like it if he spent time with you. One day you were sick of being cooped up in the house, so you called Eleanor if she wanted to have "a girl's day out." She happily accepted. You guys met up at the downtown mall. You guys went shopping and bought at least one thing in every store you both entered. After a long 4 hours, you and Eleanor went to the food court. As you went through the food court, you saw a familiar blonde haired boy. He was sitting by a girl who was crying. You thought it was a fan until Niall kissed her on the lips. You and Eleanor exchanged glances and walked over there. By the time you were in front of them, they thankfully had stopped kissing. "Hello Niall." You said. "Y/N, hi." Niall looked startled to see you. "What are you doing here?" Niall asked. "Just shopping. Aren't you supposed to be at the studio?" You questioned. "We had a day off." Niall muttered. "So you did not want t spent it with me?" You asked, started to get annoyed. "Who are you?" The girl asked. You were appalled. "I'm his wife. Who are you?" You said. "I'm his girlfriend." The girl responded. "Girlfriend?" Eleanor said. "You're a mistress honey, not a girlfriend." She snapped. You almost wanted to laugh but you were too hurt to laugh. You politely picked one of the drinks from the table, opened it, and dumped over Niall's head. You threw it on the ground and began to walk away. "Y/N!" Niall called. You gave his the finger and kept walking.

Harry:

You had been cheated on in a past relationship, so you had a problem now with letting people in. Harry, we all know that, was rumored as "womanizer" But you though that saw something in him that made you want him. So you let your guard down and let him in. You and Harry had been in a relationship for about 2 years. And he had never broken your heart. Everyone thought that you had proved them wrong. Which was a good thing at first. But for the last 4 months, Harry has paid no action to you. It hurt a lot. You weren't an attenion whore or anything, you justed wanted to feel loved. And right now, you didn't feel that. You started hurting yourself. It brought you back to the place after your ex had ripped out your heart. You felt lonely and apparently your razor was with you. One day, Harry said that he was going to a management meeting with Simon. That day, something snapped inside you. You followed after Harry when you saw his car head out the driveway and went down the street. You grabbed your bag and ran outside and got into your car. You were about to follow Harry, without him noticing. Harry went to a neighborhood a few away from yours. He stopped after passing the third house. Harry parked his car and exited the vehicle. He walked to the front door of the house. Harry knocked on the front door and a few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a slightly pregnant gir. You thought maybe it was one of his friends. But then, Harry kissed this girl on the lips. You felt your heart strings being pulled. After a few minutes, you got the courage to get out of your car and walked to the door. You knocked several times. The door was answered by the pregnant girl. "Hi." You squeaked out. "Hello." She said, cheerfully. She didn't sound like a bad girl. "That guy that entered your home, he's my boyfriend." The girl gasped. "I-I didn'tknow." She stammered. There were tears in her eyes. Then it hit you, this girl wasn't the enemy. Harry was. "Kitten, who's at the door?" You heard Harry's voice yell from behind. He came to the door and froze. "Y/N?" "Fuck you." You said. That was the second time you had said those words to someone. You waved to the girl and ran to your car.

When you got home, you went to the medicene cabinet. You pulled out the first bottle of pills you saw. you opened the bottle and poured out the at least 8 pills. You looked at them, shrugged and swallowed them whole. You felt yourself choking. You dropped the bottle. You faintly heard the pills spread across the kitchen floor. You stepped back and slipped on a couple. You hit your head hard against the floor, blacking out.