09/06/17

Hey guys!!! I am finally back!!!
Yeeeey!!!🎉🎉🎉

So you all know that I stopped writing for a long time bec I wanted to concentrate on my studies, which really helped.

I graduated na, on time, last may 2017. And just yesterday, I am proud to say that I have passed my board exam! Yeeeey again!!!

So I have GOOD and BAD NEWS for you. But lets start with the good one.

Good news is, I have TWO stories on my drafts and theyre both ready to be released. Pero one by one lang guys. Mahina kalaban. Hahaha!

Through out the years, I have been reading some other stories which have inspired me to write better. They made me feel kilig, sympathy and love towards the characters. I really enjoyed it to the point na, whenever I finish each stories they make me missed them. And I wanted to make you feel that way din. Sana, hopefully. Well, thats the goal.

And I am so excited to tell you, show you, read to you the stories on my drafts. I have poured my heart in writing them and I wanted to share them to you. In time, I think I have matured as a writer as I read stories with deep meanings. I have enjoyed writing them and I hope you enjoy reading them too.

So the bad news...
I am not writing fanfics abt AlyDen or JhoBea anymore but it doesnt mean I am no longer a fan. I am a fan, and will always be. I love the girls, to the point na I'll cry with them when they're down.

So what does this mean exactly?
I have 2 stories in my drafts but the main characters wouldnt be AlyDen and JhoBea.

The characters for my stories in the drafts are made from scratch. It is both a combination of my imagination and I also tried finding good reference for their physical appearances and buti nlang may nahanap ako. It was so hard pero its worth it.

So what do you guys think? I wont be releasing these works if you wouldnt want me to. All is up to you guys. I'm doing these for you and not just for me, because I wanted to share what I have felt when reading good books. I'll be waiting till sunday, 09/10/17, for your feedback. Just comment if you wanted me to continue or not. I'm open for suggestions too.

See you!!!❤❤❤

Ps:
Pls comment on my book One Shots. I wouldnt be able to read them if its commented here. Thank you and see you on sunday.

One Shots may be found on my list of stories. Check my profile.