Doc, Is That Even Possible?

Start from the beginning

With that he slammed into me. My hole was tight and untouched. I whimpered in pain, so he paused and rubbed my chest. I was breathing heavily.

"You good? " he asked fearing he hurt me. I didn't say anything I just nodded slowly, wrapped my legs around his waist, and started makeing him thrust using my own power. He started thrusting himself and my initial whimper of pain turned into a loud chain of moans and begs. I eventually reached up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him down into a kiss. He moved further up, going even deeper, causing me to scream.

"OH, SCOTTY! SCOTTY! SCOTTY! RIGHT THERE, KEEP DOING THAT! AHH! AHH! AHH! "  He hit my prostate, and everytime I said, "ahh", my voice got higher. He started giving him a hand job as we continued to kiss. I screamed again.

"SCOTTY, IM GONNA, IM GONNA, IM GONNA.. BRR OHHH AHHHHHH!"

With that I came everywhere.

-flashback ends-

I started to smile, every time I think about Scotty it puts a smile on my face. I just can't help myself, I just love him so much. My smile faded a little as I realized I had no idea how I was going to tell him.

I started to try and think of a creative way of telling him, bit was interrupted by my phone ringing. I was getting a call by Scotty, I wonder what he wanted. I picked up the phone happily.

"Hey honey! "

"Honey? You've never called me that before, but I like it. Hey.... Honey. "

"Umm, you called? "

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry to be kind of outta the the blue with this question, but, are you alone? "

"Unless someone is here, but they're just hiding, I'm alone. Why? "

"I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind if I stayed at your place for a bit? "

"It depends, how long is, a bit in your mind? "

"A couple Months. "

"A couple months! Are you crazy! No you can't stay for a couple months. "

"Oh, I'm sorry I guess I'll ask someone else-"

"No I'm only joking, why would I say no to my own boyfriend? Of fucking course you can stay. "

"Oh thank God, I thought you we're being serious, and was mad at me for some reason. Thanks so much, I'll be over soon! Love you! "

"Love you too! Goodbye my love!"

"Goodbye!"

After we hung up I panicked slightly and couldnt stop thinking about how i was going to tell him. I cant just be like, "hey scotty, your so good at fucking, you manage to  another male, me, pregnant with your child! " the second he comes through the door.

I quickly calmed my self and started thinking happy thoughts. I though about the fact that I was going to get to see Scotty after a month, and I was gonna get to see him every day for a couple months. My happy thoughts stopped when I remembered, a couple months, I'm already about a month into this pregnancy, so my stomach would resemble the pregnancy, and there will be no hiding it.