Chapter four

"Awe hayes!"

"Look!"

As we look up we see the clear blue sky change to a beautiful pink then purple.

I look at my phone 8:03. I feel the warmth of the summer change to just plain cold.

"Y/n are you cold?"

"No"

"You lying y/n!"

"No I'm not!!"

When I say this I can't help to laugh.

Hayes POV---

Me and y/n were going to go to the park, as I planned but It was nice sitting on the log.

"Here."

I put my sweatshirt on her. It worked out good, I was warm she was cold.

"Thanks"

I just smile back.

"Keep it."

"No hayes, it's yours"

"I insist"

"No hay-" he cuts me off yelling

"YES Y/N!"

We both start laughing. It was perfect. She was perfect.

Your POV----

Hayes gave me his sweatshirt I felt bad keeping it but I know he would not accept it back. We sat there for a while watching the sunset. I look at my phone, 8:27.

"Hayes"

"Yes"

"I'm going to go back, I still need to bring my bags over, my family left hours ago."

He nods.

We stop at my house and get my bags and we bring them over to his house.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Skylynn runs to greet me as I walk in.

"Hey sky!!!"

"Oh hello y/n!"

Hayes' mom says,

"I didn't know where you guys were!"

"Mom were fine" hayes says

"Help her bring her bags upstairs"

"Where is she sleeping mom?"

"She can sleep in the spare bed in your room hayes, that's the only bed she can use. She can't use the couch because Skylynn gets up early in the morning and she sits downstairs watching tv and I don't want to wake you her up."

"Okay."

We go up stairs and get ready for bed.

Hayes POV---

My mom told me that y/n would be In my extra bed. I wasn't really listing but I don't mind. We go up stairs and get ready for bed. We were both very tired.

I get in the shower when y/n is in the room. When I get out y/n is sleeping.

Your POV----

When hayes is in the shower I texted my friend saying that I think I'm falling for Hayes. I sent it to hayes. It's no big deal I just go on his phone and delete it.

When I'm on his phone he gets a text I read it but I didn't mean to.

It's from Sara, she's like the biggest bitch my school but, she is with the "populars" the group hayes used to be in but he realized that he was ditching me and left them.
Due to the fact that they make school a living hell for the both of us. Worst of all, she had this crush on hayes, she only likes him because he's vine famous and because Nash is his brother. I feel bad for him, he's very sweet, yet all the girls like him for Nash but, that's not true for me.

"Hey babe ;) I miss you :.("

There is no other messages in the conversation

I just want to go to sleep, I don't know why, I just feel scared.

What if he ditches me again.

I lay there and just let my mind wander off. I hear hayes come in, I feel my eye lids get heavier and heavier, then I'm out like a light.

Hayes POV---

I look a my phone and I got a message from Sara. She'll always text me, So I text back

"Leave me alone"

"What's wrong babe?"

"Sara stop"

"Why"

"I.Do.Not.Like.You"

"It's not my fault you ditched us"

"Hayes I love you still bby ;)!"

"No thanks."

"I'm going to make you regret your words"

"Kk"

I honestly don't care. I see y/n is asleep so I just look at the ceiling hoping that I'll be out soon.

But all I can think about is y/n.