Chapter Ten: Awake

Start from the beginning

I remember what happened—well at least someone it, I fought that Nomu...I saw a glimpse of people standing by All Might but I couldn't tell who they were.

Questions filled my head as uncertainty fulled my body.

'Did they all see 'BlackOut'? '

'What did they say?'

'What if they're scared of me now?'

'Is that why Izuku was acting that way?'

'Is Izuku scared of me now?'

'Are they all scared of me now?'

"(L/n)!"

My head whipped to the source of the voice and found Mr. Aiazwa standing there with bandages basically from head to toe.  Even though he had bandages over his face I could see his eyebrows frown in a concerned manner. That's when I realized that I still had a scared and confused expression on my face.

 That's when I realized that I still had a scared and confused expression on my face

(A/n: Sorry if it isn't good, I drew this late at night lol tireeeeeed)

"Mr. Aizawa! I don't think you should be walking around like that. It looks like you're still hurt." I said turning my head to the other direction, trying to regain my composure.

"(L/n), It's going to be okay. Only a few students saw 'BlackOut' and most of them thought that it was AllMight who did the fighting. They don't know anything about that incident that involved you,"  Aizawa said while walking over to me.

"You are going to be fine," He puts a hand on top of my head and ruffling my hair as he opens the door to the classroom.

"MR. AIZAWA!! (Y/N)!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!" The whole class practically screamed. I started to laugh as everyone was so shocked.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" Uaraka ran over to me.

"Oh, shi---Ugh!" I was interrupted by the energetic girl jumping on me and hugging me.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!! IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY!!"Uaraka yelled.

"S-sorry, (N/n) I tried to stop her.." I saw Izuku standing by us rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's Fine, but Uaraka you're squishing me..." I said weakly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" She got up and helped me up as well.

"You all can talk later but for now I need you in your seats," Aizawa said walking over to his desk as we did as we're told.

"I'm pretty sure you all know about U.A's Sports Festival. Well, it will be starting in 1 week--" Aizawa was cut off by screaming.

"WHATTTT!? THATS HAPPENING SO SOON!!" Most of the class yelled.

"Sir! Is the school okay with having the Sports Festival so close to the U.S.J incident?" Iida said while standing up.

"Yes, we are sure. If we push the event away then it will seem that we are scared of the low-level villains that infiltrated that school," he explained.

"Plus we will have voluntary Heroes to help keep the event safe for everyone."

This put most of the class in an excited mood even more. I winced at the loud noise as I wasn't fully recovered from my wounds. The noise soon died down as Aizawa continued with his lesson and the day resumed normally.

Soon the end of the day was here and I gathered my stuff and left the school. 

Something didn't feel right though, I had to walk back alone cause Uncle Toshi had to do some work at school. Halfway through the walk, I started to feel sick. My head started to spin as I took short jagged breaths.

My vision became blurry and I slowly stopped and sat down on the sidewalk and rummaged through my school bag as I heard the screeching of my medical bracelet that flashed yellow

The same burning sensation came back.

The same burning sensation from those experiments.

I found the pill bottle as I shakenly took two pills and sallow them dry.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes waiting for the pills to kick in. Until I was good enough to start walking back to my house. Luckily I wasn't that far from my house from where I was, so I got there rather quickly and immediately laid down in bed once I got home.

'I should probably inform Recovery Girl about my attack,'

I felt a familiar feeling of helplessness and weakness wash over me as memories from then filled my brain. This time no one was around to help me cope with my attack.

Unknowingly tears slipped from my eyes as I laid in bed.

"Why did this have to happen to me?"

_______________

Word Count: 1329

[ Edited ]

A new chapter should hopefully come out soon!!

FAITH  || Izuku Midoriya X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara