Part 21

Neev and Madhu walked into Kundra house to hear from RK's room Mohd. Rafi sing on top of his voice Chahoonga Mein Tujhe Saanjh Sawere from Dosti.

"Devdas is at it again." Neev whispered to Madhu. Madhu chuckles while she hit him playfully "That is so rude." "Well he did it to himself." Neev replied.

"You go talk to bhai. And don't you dare mess it up." Neev told her.

"Okay. And don't worry, I won't mess it up. I would make sure that we take our prizes home." Madhu reassured Neev, the prizes being RK for her and Ayesha for him.

"Now that is a rude thing to say." Neev accused. Madhu just smiles at him as she walks towards RK's room.

"Neev."

Neev turns back to see Ayesha walking towards him. He didn't think she heard him, she was not a K-soap vamp who could hear the conversation right across the room but she looked pale and upset, he started getting tensed whether she heard them. He walked towards her in concern "Is everything alrite?"

"No.. nothing is alrite." She said like an upset baby.

"What happened?" Neev asks shocked and really worried for his love.

"You tell me. Why do you avoid me?" she asked him as tears filled her eyes.

Neev knew he had been avoiding her out of guilt. He felt responsible for the mess they all have landed in which she was oblivious to in spite of being the center of the whole problem. "I am not avoiding you." Neev lied.

"You are lying. When you were in U.S, you used to call me just to say a hello or say that you were thinking about me so decided to call. And now you are here, you don't talk to me. Not only you, even RK and Madhu. Madhu is my best friend but the last few days, it seems as if she is also avoiding me. RK doesn't even talk to me, every time I try talk to him he seems to be uncomfortable. Did I do something? If I did then I am really sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you people. You guys are all I have." She cried.

Neev starts feeling miserable as he wiped her tears and hugged her "You didn't do anything Ayesha."

"Then, why do you all treat me like this?" she asked as she hugged him and cried.

Chahoonga Mein Tujhe Saanjh Sawere

Phir Bhi Kabhi Ab Naam Ko Tere

Aawaaz Mein Na Doonga

Okay! Why? Why? Why? Awaaz do, and my girl will come running.

You know, I can't. I promised Dad.

Okay! You did. I didn't. So why should I marry Ayesha? I will marry Madhu.

How?

Okay! Man, I wished you had split personality and I was your alter ego. Then I could have taken over your senses completely and eloped with my girl. Then now I would have been in Venice for our honeymoon.

Venice?

Okay! Yes Venice.

Dekh Mujhe Sab Hai Pata

Sunta Hai Tu Mann Ki Sada

Dekh Mujhe Sab Hai Pata

Sunta Hai Tu Mann Ki Sada

Mitwa' Mere Yaar

Tujhko Baar Baar

Aawaaz Mein Na Doonga