"Love At First Sight"

(Before we begin, I just want to let you know this will take place where Patch goes to the auditions after he got left behind. Let me know if you want a part 2 if you really like it and don't be afraid to comment of what you think. Enjoy!)

(Jenna's p.o.v.)

"You sure this the right place, Aunt Jenna?", Patch excitedly asked. I laughed and said as we walked over where the auditions were at, "calm down, Patch. I've been to this park before you were born. Also, other dogs are here too to see if they get the role." He looked embarrassed for a second then said, "sorry. I'm just a big fan of Thunderbolt! He is the coolest hero ever and I get to finally meet him!" We stopped in front of the stage and sat down to wait for the auditions to start. Patch said, "Aunt Jenna?" "Yes?", I said looking at him. He looked down then looked back up saying, "do you think I got what it takes?" I smiled and nuzzled his head saying, "I think you do, Patch. Just be yourself and do your best." Then he asked, "Aunt Jenna? Are you going to be doing this too?" I shook my head and said, "no. I don't want to take the glory from you. I want you to have this chance." He smiled and a man came on the stage and introduced Thunderbolt to the stage. Thunderbolt came from behind the curtains and showed off his incredible bark as always. A lot of people and dogs cheered for him including Patch. I had to admit, Thunderbolt is a really handsome dog. No kidding why a lot of the female dogs always love him and faint of his big smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the thought. As the dogs were doing their thing next to Thunderbolt, I had noticed that he was staring at me a lot. After letting a lot of dogs howling and barking next to Thunderbolt, Patch was suddenly up on stage and he had a really nervous look on his face as he looked at the crowd. I looked at him in concern as Thunderbolt started saying to Patch, "come on, kid. Everybody is waiting." Patch looked at him and Thunderbolt said teasing a little, "what's the matter? Cat got your tounge? *starts laughing quietly* You get it? Cause we're dogs and we chase cats um. *clears throat*." Patch looked back to the crowd and barked funny. The crowd was silent for a moment then started laughing. Thunderbolt was also laughing and yelled to the crowd, "what was that?! Sounded like someone stepped on a squeaky toy! *continues to laugh*" Patch looks down in sadness and embarrassed then walked off the stage. Then the Thunderbolt show theme song came on as the auditions were over and the crowd started going home with their dogs. Patch walked up in front of me with his head still down. Then he sat there and when he didn't anything I said, "Patch? Will you be alright?" He sighed and said, "yeah. I'm just going to sit by that tree for a bit." I watched him sadly walk away and sat down by the tree. Maybe an autograph from Thunderbolt might cheer him up. I spotted a trashcan that had some paper and carried one in my mouth while looking for that hound. "Excuse me, miss? Can I have a word?", a voice said behind me. I turned to see Thunderbolt and I nodded head. He cleared his throat and said, "I was heading back to my trailer and I noticed you looking for something." I put the paper down and said, "I was looking for you and I was wondering if I could get an autograph for my nephew?" He smiled and said, "sure thing! Let's head to my trailer to do it." I followed him to his trailer with the paper back in my mouth and we went through the doggie door. I looked to see bunch of stuff that had his face all over it. Thunderbolt came in front of me with some ink and said, "now, put the paper down and I'll sign it." I did as told and he put his right paw in the ink then presses it on the paper. He lifted his paw back and saw the black footprint on the paper. I smiled saying, "thank you, Thunderbolt. I'm sure my nephew will like it." "Your welcome. So, who is the lucky kid.", he said as he smiled back. I said with one eyebrow up, "the pup that you teased about his bark." He suddenly had a guilty look on his face and he said he was sorry. I forgave him and said, "my name is Jenna by the way." "Jenna. That's a lovely name for a canine like you.", he said with a sweet smile. I blushed as I looked away in a shy way. We had a small chat and right when I was leaving, he jumped in front of me saying, "wait!" I looked at him curiously as he said, "I was wondering if maybe sometime...you and I...could go out?" I smiled saying, "that would be wonderful." Before I left, I gave him a lick on the cheek and went outside with the autograph. Unknown to me, Thunderbolt held a paw to his cheek in shock and then had the happiest look he ever made.