I left his house and walked to Woody's car. "You look bad". Woody said. "Shut up and drive". I said rolling my eyes.

We arrived at my house a few minutes later. "Everyone is in your house just to let you know" Woody said. "Y'all niggas act like y'all don't have your own houses" I said. We both got out and went to the door. I turned the knob knowing it was open and walked in to see everyone sitting in the living room. They all turned and looked at me.

"Bitch where were you" Mia said getting up and hugging me

       "I'll explain later" I said

"Nah explain now" Keith said

"Look I went home with a dude. I spent the day with him. That's it. Stop sweating me" I said getting irritated and walked to my room. I locked my door, a few seconds later they all were knocking on my door but I ignored them and took a shower. I got dressed and I looked somewhat cute. I took a quick picture and posting it tagging the small clothing line I got the outfit from.

 I took a quick picture and posting it tagging the small clothing line I got the outfit from

wolfjames: You look amazing baby girl😍 now can you please unlock the door😐

itsalgee: unlock this fucking door Sonae.

Ok now the nigga is using my middle name so he's dead ass.

keithpowers: Babe😍

elijahkelly: ^^^ lol these niggas pressed. Come out when your ready love❤

His comment made me smile. I can always count on him and Woody to make me feel better.

shawncee:😩😍

Oopppp Shawn done commented. I liked his comment and seen Woody comment.

woody_thegreat: Can you hurry up and come out. We tryna go to Roscoes🙄