10

Previously on Power Couple:

"I have to tell you something"

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe I'm actually telling. If her feelings are not the same, which I get because she just broke up, I might be a little sad. But, then... oh shit.

"Yeah" She said facing me. "Nevermind, I'll just say it some other time" I said. She pouted and sighed. "I gotta get ready" She said. I nodded and she threw her phone on the end of the bed, went to her suitcase and grabbed some items.

I message my mom, to check how she is, and maybe ask for advice.

Me: Hey Mom

Mom💗: Hey sweetie

Me: I'm in Hawaii already, how are you and Sierra?

Mom💗: Sierra and I are doing great. How's Hawaii so far

Me: Amazing, Mom I need help

Mom💗: What is it?

Me: Okay...so right you know I like Kayla right. I wanna tell her but I feel like it's too soon. She just had a breakup, and What if she doesn't feel the same? Will it be awkward between us?

Mom💗: Yes I know you like Kayla. It's up to you when you want to. If you want to do it now then do it.

Me: Thanks mom love you

Mom💗: Love you too

I close my phone and head to my suitcase and grab a Grey Nirvana shirt, swim trunks, and Adidas slides since Chris has my Gucci. I quickly change and brush my hair.

I grab my phone and head out the room.

Kayla's POV:

I grab my black swim suit and slip it on. I then get my off the shoulder black short and slip that on, followed by my highwaisted denim shorts. I grab my slippers that we bought at the
Airport. I head back out and grab a ponytail and tie my hair I grab my phone and slip it at my back pocket. I get my wallet and slip it in my back pocket also.

I go out of the room and see Cameron on the sofa

I go out of the room and see Cameron on the sofa. I decide to scare him.

I went on Instagram and started recording. I went behind him, I grabbed his shoulders causing him to look back. I laugh and end the story. "What the heck" He said. "What? Oh by the way...What we're you gonna tell me?" I ask him. "I'll tell you later...I promise" He said. "Okay then" I said. "Let's go" Chris said. We stood up and followed Chris. "Aaron get the keys" Chris shouted running to the elevator. "Chris wait up!" Cameron shouted running to him. "Idiots" I said. "Tell me about it" Aaron said as we walk to the elevator. "What took you guys so long?" Cameron pouted. "Uhm maybe because we didn't run like idiots to the elevator?" I shrugged and pressed the lobby button.

We reach the lobby and Christian, Kristen, and Bryant were all waiting for us. "You made it" Christian said doing a bro hug with the boys, and we do our handshake. The boys walk ahead, and I stay behind with Kristen and Bryant. "What's our agenda tomorrow?" I ask, pulling out my phone to take pictures. "Well...After breakfast we're going Jet Skiing. Then other activities" Kristen said.

After that, we reach the hotel restaurant since every other one was close. We order food, and had talks about what we should do tomorrow.