4

~edited🌹

cameron's pov

I opened eyes, to see Kayla wearing her outfit from last night on her phone, clicking noises erupting around. "Smile Cameron" She said. I close my eyes and smile. "What's happening?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Well..everyone got up earlier than you, so we took pictures and it's now on social media" She said, with a light laugh. I shake my head and check my instagram.

@kaylajenner: cutie💗 @camerondallas

@aaroncarpenter, @cgeovanni, and 13.4 m like this; 10,000 comments

@ginabina: cute😁

@sierradallas: sleepy head

@camdallasisbae: how is smiling? btw, still hot while sleeping

@kaylajenner: @camdallasisbae we took a couple pictures of him asleep, and then he woke up so I told him to smile, btw, he's still cute😂

@alexisren: cutie

@haileybaldwin: cute

@nashgrier: still ugly

@taylorcaniff: you guys slept in the same bed😏

@matthewespinosa: ^^

@aaroncarpenter: there was literally another bed, why'd you sleep with Kayla?

@cgeovanni: does cammy have a crush? 😏😏

@camerondallas: thank you❤️ @ginabina, @haileybaldwin, and @alexisren. Shut up @sierradallas @nashgrier. 😏 @taylorcaniff @matthewespinosa. Shut up guys @cgeovanni @aaroncarpenter

"Does Cammy have a little crush?" Chris teases. "Why'd you guys sleep on the same bed?" Aaron smirks, following me. "So?" Kayla said, going to the kitchen. "So.." Chris said smirking. "Just cut it already" I said annoyed. But it's true though, I do have a crush Kayla, well after Rihanna and Margot Robbie, of course. "What do you guys wanna do for breakfast?" Kayla ask. "What do you have?" I ask sitting at the island facing her. "Eggs, Bacon, Pancake mix, Burger, Pizza, some left over Chicken Enchilada-" "CHICKEN ENCHILADAS!" I cut her off. "Okay, okay, chill. I'll heat it up" She said. She turned around, giving me a view of her ass, and gosh damn. "Stop checking her out" Chris nudges me, I didn't even realize I was biting my lip. I was on my phone, going through my social media, liking some pictures, going through tweets. I look up and see Kayla swaying her hips, humming a song, her ass looking good as always. I bit my lip at the sight. I snapchat her, "Kayla.. watchu cooking?" I ask. "I told you Chi- Are you recording me?" She said crossing her arms making her boobs look big. "Yeah why?" I said, saving the snap and putting it on my story. "My eyes are up here" She said smirking. She turned around and continued to sway her hips, "Done" She said setting plates down. "What's your agenda today?" She ask sipping orange juice. "I have meetings after the house hunting. " I said. "I'm on my way back to my mommm" Aaron dragged the m. "I have to go back to Chino" Chris said. "I also have meetings, and Bryant wants to hang today" She said looking at me. "Okay" I said.