The past

"Well to make it short my mom was a farmer and my dad was the Prince of the land they had a secret love but then eventually my dad had grown up and gotten an arranged marriage to keep peace between his kingdom and another. So later on my dad had a child with the princess and that child is now known as the goddess of the sun Crystal Moonlight my sister from another mother, my mom later on died after having me leaving me with the duties of the farm, I was allowed to visit my sister every once in awhile to train with her on magics. One day I decided to surprise her by popping in on her randomly WHILE she was reading a book. She got startled and fired off a random spell at me but it only cut me and it hit the chandelier and that's how the princess of the moon was made!"

Drake was just shocked at what he said "so wait. The princess of the moon is basically made up from a random spell of Crystal MoonLight, your DNA, and crystals from a chandelier?" Drake questioned in disbelief.

"Yep, plus I was trying to gain my magic powers with Crystal but it never worked until I fought off some wolves that were trying to eat my little sister at night..." HeroBrine looked down at the ground pouting and crossing his arms.

Drake clears his throat "HeroBrine, I have a couple questions for you" He looked at Drake "ask away Drakey~"

"First off, how did you get the name HeroBrine, and second what's the name you called yourself when you were... Human.."

"Well my Human name is Tyler, and I got the name HeroBrine from my ill sis.. when I saved her she called me Hero, her first word by the way, and I just removed Ender from my last name and BOOM" Tyler clapped his hands "that's my new name"

Drake scratched his head as he finished his tent. "Shockin' ain't it Drake?" Drake turned around to look at Tyler with a confused look on his face. "What happened to calling me Drakey every time you said my name?" Drake raised an eyebrow. "Oi so you like that name I gave ya huh?" Tyler sounded a little Australian. Drake coughed in his hand that he made a fist with. "No I don't like it and why do you sound Australian?" Drake laid out a sleeping bag "oh sorry mate this is just part of my sister's treatment" Tyler yawned. "What treatment?" Tyler raised an eyebrow "didn't my sis fill you in? Oh wait, no, she probably didn't since she's GONE and has never told you her name" Tyler chuckled

"I know her name, it's Skylar" Drake crawled into his sleeping bag.

"No it ain't, that's just the name she uses to hide her real one from other people" Tyler laid down on the grassy floor in his prison. "Good night Drakey"

"Good night.. Tyler.." Drake closed his tent and set a torch next to the head of his sleeping bag. Drake slowly closed his eyes but before he shut them all the way he saw a pair of golden eyes at the entrance of his tent, Drake freaked out, he grabbed the closest thing to him and chucked it at the entrance. The pair of eyes looked at the object and then back at Drake as it faded into the darkness outside. He stuck his head outside the tent only to see the barrier with Tyler sleeping under it on the cold hard dirt with forest as far as the eye can see. 

"Hmmm, ill wake up Tyler in the morning and ask him if he saw that..." little did Drake know that he was still being watched by the pair, of soft, golden, eyes.