Bullied (Bullied Series #1)

Romance

"Now as far as I can see, you have no male contacts here, and you better keep it that way. I don't want to waste my time making them pay too."

"If you think you waste your time on me then stop torturing me! I'll be completely out of your way. You won't even see me-"

"No" he cut me off. "You killed Kayden. You deserve to suffer."

Mere inches separated our faces and our breaths mingled. I returned his heated gaze, unable to look away.

"You will suffer everyday of your life, until you completely lose your sanity. You will be so lost, hopeless and broken, and every single breath will make you bleed. I'll keep breaking you piece by piece until you become nothing."

***********

Two years have passed since the night my best friend, Kayden black, died. Two years since his twin brother Hayden has been torturing me and blaming me for his death. Two long years of his constant bullying and hate. When does it end?

Kayden died saving me from being hit by car. Half of me died with him. The other half was left to bleed, suffering Hayden's constant torment. He is dark and dangerous, and as the days pass by, he breaks me piece by piece.

I have to endure one more year before I can finally escape him and go to college. I have to believe this year would be different.

Either I become stronger or he'll finally break me into nothing.

By VeraMicic

Recommend by bhavya3001. Thank you so much see with another recommendation next time.

-Katherine