Queen of Theives

Mystery / Thriller

A tale in which a thief with a double life grudgingly becomes a hero.

Liana Mason has a life that anyone would envy. Rags to riches. Pauper to princess. A girl with beauty and brains and power. Nobody suspects that the once orphaned girl grew up to be the city's notorious thief.

But that's what she is. A thief. A com artist. A criminal. It's what she's been for a long time. Something she once did for the sake of survival became a habit Somewhere along the way, a source of pleasure. Even now, even will all the money in the world, nothing's changed. Lia has no desire to change that. She hasn't known anything else, not for a long time.

Most of her life, she's dwindled along the line of good and evil, never quite crossing over to one side or the other. The line was blurred, her moral skewed, the rules broken, but through it all, she was never seduced by either side.

But when an assassin arrives in her city with ill intentions, the thief's life is no longer in her hands. With her world spinning out of control, she's forced to play a role she never imagined she'd choose.

Hero.

*A Robin Hood retelling*

By Toxic_Wonderland

Shaped the female leading character so skillfully. Everything was perfect. My heart used to skip a beat whenever something happen to Liana.