kang daniel | pretty killer

Start from the beginning

"you know how dangerous it is to be here and you are still acting as if it's not a big deal." he told me.

"but what are they going to do to me?" i asked him.

"they are... they might kill you okay?" he said, looking annoyed.

"if you are so annoyed with them why are you still working here?" i asked him.

"that's none of your business." he shot back.

"okay then." i said, i stood up.

"i will help you get out if here." Pretty Killer said.

"how?" i asked him.

"just follow me." he told me and grabbed my hand.

"stop it! how would i know if you are actually luring me to get killed." i asked.

"do i look like i will do that?" he asked me, grabbing my shoulders and looking me in the eye.

i literally died.

"he is so hot!" i screamed in my head but shook my head.

"good you have to trust me (y/n)." he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

when we reached the door, he slowly opened it and peeked out first, before running out.

i ran quietly as you ain't want anybody findin' you, girrrll, or you are dead meat.

we hid behind one of the cargo box and there was a very disgusting smell.

"dead body inside." he said and i internally puked when we ran to another more-nice-smelling cargo box.

"shit!" he exclaimed and he turned to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"careful!" he told me.

i heard some footsteps and know why he reacted like that.

"let's see (y/n) and ask her some questions first." someone said.

"oh shit!" i exclaimed and i just realised that they will find us missing when they go to the room.

the footsteps stopped.

Pretty Killer put his finger to his lips.

the footsteps came towards us.

Pretty Killer wrapped his arms around me tighter so that my face was buried in his chest.

"help!" the scream rang through the intense silence.

the footsteps started again but it became softer.

i let out a sigh of relief.

"are you okay?" Pretty Killer asked me, concern written all over his face.

i nodded and blushed.

his face was just inches away from mine.

Pretty Killer peeked out again and signalled me to follow him.