*13*

Prince POV *TW*

I open the door, bracing myself for what comes next. Knowing that cloud of gloom, its probably rather dark and disturbing. I open my eyes, and see... A forest? What the heck? Five abs and one peck..

Suddenly, this strange feeling of nostalgia washes over me, as if this place is near and dear to my heart, despite the fact I've never seen it before. I also get the feeling of knowing exactly where to go. Like a natural instinctive map.

I shove my hands I'm my pockets, and begin walking in the direction my mind says. This place is beautiful... Not what I was expecting from Virgil.

As I get closer to this unknown place, I start to hear a noise. Definitely singing. But... Its good. That can't be Virge, can it?

There's a gate here. It must be the entrance to this unknown place. I poke my head round the corner, and see... A park? What the heck is prince pessimistic doing in a park?

I see him flinging himself into the air on a swing, like some sort of little kid, singing a song I vaguely recognize from some musical. I just watch him and listen until he finishes the song. When he does, he falls off the swing and chuckles a little, smiling up at the clouds.

There's no way this is actually Virge, it there? He's smiling, singing, singing a musical no less. He's in a playground for peeps sake! Well... I'm not going to know if I just stare at him.

"You're really good." I say, hoping to come off as sincere.

He spins around and looks at me, sightly.. Scared? But that didn't last for long, and before I know it, he's back to his usual, closed self.

"This place is amazing..." I say, looking around a little. This is way better than anything I thought he'd come up with.

"Why are you here?"
"I was looking for you."
"Why?" He asked, as if trying to accuse me of something.

Probably not the best idea to come in here, complement him, and then tell him to shut up.. Maybe I could just keep him talking, instead of singing...

"I wanted to talk to you! Get to know you a little!"

"Fantastic." He states as he stand up. He turns to walk off, but I trap his wrist, hoping to make him stay and talk. What I wasn't expecting him to do, however, is wince.

"Anxiety..? Does your wrist hurt? What happened?" I asked, trying not to show how scared I was of the answer . He sighed, and looked down, probably not wanting to tell me the inevitable.

"I did." He states, calmly. Why would he do that?

I take his chin in my hands, making his head look up. He just looks... Emotionless. Before he can stop me, I've taken hold of his arm and pulled down the sleeve of his baggy hoodie, revealing small cuts and marks littering his arm. I feel myself tear up when I see that some are fresh and still bleeding...

He stares at the ground. I continue looking at him, hoping for him to explain everything.

"Why?" I ask, sounding as if I'm about to cry.
"You know, its kinda dumb..."
"If something can make you do... This, then it could never be dumb."
"I really don't-"
"Anxiety. Tell me what made you do this. Now."

"If you're so desperate to know, its you, ok?! You and the others, always putting me down, calling me- calling me a freak. Saying I'm the bad guy. A monster. All the constant disapproval form the only people you care about... It does something to you... And I just don't know what else I can do... Will you just leave me alone now?!"

Before I can even comprehend what he has told me, he turns away and runs. I try to catch up with him, make sure he's ok, but he's too fast. Before I even got to full speed, I'd long lost him. Its fine. I'll talk to him later.

There are Prinxiety books with like, 20 parts and 1-3 k views, and I'm here with 11 parts and 12 k??? Is this book actually good!!??

Also I really don't have a plot in mind from this point on. So sorry if it gets sorta messy. Again, thank you so much for all the views on this story!!

Shade Boy ~prinxiety~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara