Protective H.H

You and Harry have been dating for a while now, during his tour with Tom in the states he took you to Disney land. You guys went on all of the rides (including the baby ones).
You guys just got off of space mountain and Harry was a little shakin.
"Ok! Where to next!?" You excitedly said pulling Harry threw the crowd.
"Um, babe! Can we take a break for a sec?" Harry sat down on a near by bench.
"ugh!!!! Come on old man!" He smiled and started to rub his head. You looked around and saw a cotton candy stand. You got excited and looked at Harry. He noticed where your eyes were wondering and gave you 5 bucks.
"Thanks babe!" You kissed his cheek and ran to the stand.
"One stick of cotton candy please!" The boy at the stand looked about your age. He turned around and saw you.
"Oh, hey." He winked at you. Your body filled with discuss. He wasn't bad looking, it's just that you have a boyfriend. Your face made a weird face. He noticed and cleared his throat. He turned back around and made the cotton candy.
Once he was done he turned around and went to hand you it but then pulled his hand back .
"I'll give it to you for free in exchange for your number."
Your body filled with anger.
"Well have you know that-" you were cut of by loud stomping coming your way. You turned around and he looked up to see Harry.
"Give her the damn cotton candy!" Harry yelled.
"Wait, I'm about to get this fine ass's number. So where were we?"
I stepped back and Harry put his arms around my waist.
"You better give her cotton candy before I punch you in your throat!" He let go of your waist and stood close to the boy and whispered.
"Say that again, and I will kill you." The boy got frightened and handed Harry the cotton candy. He snatched it and threw the 5 bucks at him. He turned around and handed the stick to you.
"Here you are princess." Harry has never been so intimidating, and you thought it was so hot! You grabbed it and gave him a long kiss. The boy got irritated and slammed shut the garage door to the stand.