Chapter Nine: Aftermath

Beginne am Anfang

"Because of the situation, this time I really can't scold you..." Revcorey girl stated.

"I'm not sure, but I think I may have shortened my hero form even more by going over my limit. I hope I at least have an hour left..." All Might sighed looking at his hands.

"All Might..." Midoriya called out.

"Well, It can't be helped these things happen..."

"But At least (N/n) is still breathing..." All Might continued while sitting up.

Silence fell upon the room, as Midoriya's head filled with questions. Millions of them were about (N/n) and why they called her Project 001. Before Midoriya's mind was fully consumed a knock was heard on the door as a Detective walked in.

"Excuse me." He said while taking off his hat.

"It's been awhile hasn't it, All Might?" He continued.

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?" All Might questioned.

Midoriya sat up worried and asked All Might something.

"All Might! is it all right to show that form...?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, It's fine. Why? Because this is the great Naomasa Tsukauchi, My best friend in the force. " All Might answered.

"What's with that introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might can you give me details about the villa--" Tsukauchi was interrupted by All Might.

"Wait! Please, wait! More importantly, are all the student okay? What about Aizawa, EaserHead, and Thirteen?"

"Other than that boy and (N/n), only a few students had light injuries, and the two teachers are in stable condition for now," Tsukauchi answered.

"I see. " All Might sighed out in relief.

"If you three heroes hadn't risked your lives, then the students wouldn't have survived."

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi. The students fought and risked their lives."

Midoriya's head shot towards All Might in surprise as He continued his statement.

"Have there ever been any first years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that. " All Might stated.

Things seemed to have stopped as Midoriya ran those words through his head. A small smile found its way to the young boys face as his all time favorite hero praised him and his classmates.

|[ Time Skip ]|

|[ Izuku's View ]|

It's been a while since The U.S.J. incident and (N/n) still hasn't woken up. Recently she was moved to the hospital and All Might and everyone are starting to get worried. But I finally decided that I needed to ask All Might about those questions.

So Durning lunch I excused myself from my friends and walked to the teacher's lounge. Finding All Might there on the couch.

"Hey, All Might?" I asked

"Yes, what is it, Young Midoriya?" He answered.

"Well, I was hoping you could tell me what happened to (N/n) after you both moved? What had happened during those years?" I hesitantly asked.

It becomes silent, thinking I may have said something wrong I started to apologize.

"All Might! I'm sorry I didn--"

"No, it's okay Young Midoriya. You have the right to know." He said while sitting up and putting his hand by in mouth, taking those questions seriously.

"Shortly after we moved I was called in to help with a problem that was downtown. The call was late at night so when I came home I was tired and drained, which led me to unknowingly leading a villain to my house. That was three years ago, the day I lost (Y/n). She won't tell me what happened to her during that three year gap, but when we reunited she wasn't the same." I looked at him in confusion trying to figure out what he meant by that.

"Have you ever heard of the Keikei Incident? The fight that I was involved in at Keikei City, China? That's when I saw (Y/n) for the first time after three years, but she wasn't the same little girl I knew, her eyes where a glowing scary white not the warm (E/c) I knew. It wasn't just her eyes that changed either, when I confronted her she didn't even listen to me, it was like her mind was being control by someone else. She was beyond powerful our fight almost destroyed half the city. I was able to knock her out before she could cause anymore damage. She won't tell me what they did to her but, she came back to me with a quirk she could barely control and a mark on the back of her neck that read 'Project 001'."

I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there dumbfounded. 'How come she never told me about this? What did they do to her in those three years?'

"Young Midoriya, you need to calm down. That's all in the past, right now we need to keep (Y/n) safe until she can fully control her quirk," All Might said.

"But that wasn't the whole story, she won't tell me what they did to her during those years. All I know is that they messed with her DNA. But that means don't pry her for the rest of the story, if she wasn't ready to tell me then she isn't ready to tell anyone, got it?"

"Got it,"

"One more thing, when she wakes up, keep an eye on her when I'm not around to kept her safe."

_________________

Word count: 1536

[ Edited ]

A/n: I'll be fixing and editing this book, Faith, every 10 chapters. So for, this book will be taking a small break, hopefully only for a month, so I can fix and edit mistakes. Also if you have any advice in helping me edit this book, private message me I'm open to any suggestions!