When I reach them I wrap my arms around one and whisper in her ear. “Guess who?”

She tries to peer over her shoulder, but I stop her. “I don’t know, um … Drake.”

Her friend’s giggle

I loosen my grip and allow her to turn around. When she sees me she screams. “Jamie! I can’t believe it’s you, I thought you left for good.” She breathed.

“I’m not staying, I’m only visiting relatives.” I say as I have a few mouth falls of my drink.

“Nah, that’s sweet.” She sighs.

“Glad to see you again Jamie.” One of the other girls says, the rest nodding their heads in agreement.

“It’s nice to see you again; Fibi, Roxanna, Melanie, Pixie, Liberty, Jezebel and Helena.” I smile at all of them.

“Hey you forgot one.” Adina pouted.

I removed my arms from around her and laughed. “Sorry, and it’s nice to see you again too Adina.”

She smiled.

A couple of hours later, and I can’t make out one object from another, everything is blurring together. I know that I’m still hanging out with Adina and her friends …. I think.

“Yo man, you look pissed.” Someone says laughing.

I squint my eyes and try to make out who it is. “W-who ar youuuu?” I slur.

“I don’t know whether I should be insulted or not.” The figure turns to another that’s just come up.

“We should just kill him now.” The new figure says.

“No, his brothers will get suspicious.” The first one says.

“But, man if we don’t know. We’re busted.” The second voice speaks up quickly.

“I don’t think he’s going to remember squat in the morning.” The first one laughs. He leans in closer. “Just a warning though, I can kill you at any time I want and it’ll be no skin of my nose.” And they both walk away.

I stand up and stumble into the crowd my head spinning, I grab onto someone about to fall. “Whoa, I thought we agreed that you weren’t gonna get yourself piss ass drunk this time.” A familiar voice says.

“I-I nee toooo lie dow.” I slur as I feel myself sitting down in the middle of the dancing bodies.

“Okay, I think it’s time to go.” The familiar voice says as an arm goes around my shoulders and I’m being hauled up.

“But I don’t want to go.” I complain my words coming out better and better by the minute.

“No, Callium is waiting for us to finish so we can go anyway.” He says, pulling me toward somewhere.

“But no-no. Who are you?” I ask suddenly.

“It’s your brother Reece dumb ass.” He laugh.

‘I’m nooot a dum-” I pass out just as I feel another pair of hands grab me to help Reece. Whoever he is? My brother or not?

When I come to, I can hear the engine of a car running and the bumpy road under it. I groan as I try to sit up, grabbing my head as a massive wave a nausea hits me.

“Yo man, you drank way too much.” Callium’s voice says from somewhere.

“How are we sitting? Which car are we in?” I ask closing my eyes again.

“We’re in my car you douche.” Callium says. “And we’re sitting with you between your brothers.” He says.

“Huh?” I say opening my eyes and looking at Reece, who just looked at me and smiled, and then I looked at Boston who was sleeping peacefully. “I’m guessing only two of us enjoyed ourselves then.” I laughed lightly.

“Man, you should have seen Boston. He was up on the stage dancing with a group of mates; I swear they were trying to do a mating dance or something.” Phoenix laughs.

“Mating dance?” I question peering at Nix. “What did you get up to Phoenix?” I asked.

“I talked to randoms and drank. But not as much as you did.” He informs me.

“Oh and we should probably tell you.” Callium starts. “You were busy dancing with Adina and her friends for quite a while. Then you moved on to another group that consisted of old mates.” Everyone who was awake snickered.

“Who were they?” I asked. “Do we have any pain killers?” I added as my head throbbed.

“Nope sorry. They were Keanu, Drake and Benito. You were all really drunk.” Callium started.

“Yea … Really drunk.” Reece laughed.

“You guys decided to start singing to the song that was playing.” Nix laughed. “Oh and you seemed to be having some fun making out with some random girl, we don’t know who she was.” Nix added quickly at the end.

“Oh god. I’m gonna have a killer of a headache in the morning.” I sighed as I rested my head on Boston’s shoulder.

“But you are starting to feel better, right?” Reece asks looking at me.

“Yeah which is strange. What did you guys do to me?” I say startled.

“We didn’t do anything man, as we were leaving some random guy came over and handed you a drink.” Nix says.

“What random?” I say calming down again.

“We don’t know that’s why we said random.” Callium shakes his head.

“Oh, we saw Beau at the party, but no Pearl.” Reece fills the silence.

“Huh, interesting.” I say as I pass out.

                                                                                  ***************

Well I hope you enjoyed Chapter Two -- The Party Chapter

I want to know what your thoughts are so please comment/vote/fan -- You know the usual stuff

SoaringSpirit ;)