It was just fun, atleast i thought

You woke up in Deans bed, for the 6th time this week. It was getting very frequent that you were in Deans bed. But it was just fun right? That's what you kept telling yourself. You grab your clothes from the night before and sneak out of the room into your room, just as you would if it was a one night stand with somebody else. When you got to your room. You went into the shower, washed your hair, your body and got out. You quickly put on some black underwear, black high waisted denim shorts and a white crop top with a red bralet underneath, you were trying to look your best, because today you,sam, and dean were going to visit Jo and Ellen and you knew how Jo was with Dean. she was too flirty for your liking. You brush your teeth, then slight curl your hair when it was dry and applied make up. 1 hour later, you went downstairs to see sam and dean at the table with coffee. You walk over to sam, hovering down to place a cheek on his cheek, and proceeded to do the same with Dean. " morning boys" you say whilst walking over to pour yourself some coffee. They both greet you with a " morning" and then dean adds a wink to it. "So you ready to head to jo and Ellen's?" Dean says whilst grabbing the keys to the impala. "Yeah" you sigh, following behind him. Sam decided he was gonna meet you guys there, something about going to the library he said. So it was just you and dean in the impala on the way to Jo and Ellen's. Dean reached over placing his hand on your thigh, throwing you a smile. You turn to the window, day dreaming. You start to think about what it would be like if you and dean were a couple, and anger comes over you at the fact he hasn't asked you to be official. You turn to dean. " do u like me?" You say with a straight face. He turns to you with his eyes slightly on the road at the same. " of course why would you ask that." He responds confused. " Do you just see me as a fuck?" You snap. "Where is this coming from? Course not!" Dean snaps back. " whatever" you say, throwing his hand off your thigh. You don't know what's wrong with you, you just felt rage. The rest of the journey was silent until you arrived. You got out the impala, slamming the door. " hey, don't take your mood swings out on baby." Dean snaps, you throw him a dirty look before storming inside. You greet jo and Ellen with hugs and Dean does the same. "What drink can a get you Y/N" Ellen asks, seeing that you're not in the best of moods. " whiskey please Ellen." You say to her before throwing dean another dirty look. Two hands were placed on your shoulders, you turn to see Sam. " Hey sam" you say to sam before turning back to sip your drink. He looks at you confused before walking to Dean. "What's up with Y/N?" You hear sam say to dean. " god knows, she just snapped in the impala." Dean replies whilst shrugging his shoulders. You go other to turn up the music, one of your favourite songs was playing " you don't own me". You start to sing along, swaying you hips along to the music.
"You don't owe meee"
" don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say"
You glance over at Dean seeing that Jo was sat nearly on his lap and Deans arm was around her. You squeeze your hand, forgetting about the glass that you was gripping, which shredded into pieces. Blood pouring from your hand. Everyone looked up in panic, Dean rushed over to you. " don't touch me" you scream at him before running outside to deal with this mess yourself. You sit outside on the dirt path, with only a street light for light. You see someone walking over to you, when they got closer you realised it was sam. He came and sat next to you, putting his arm around you. Luckily none of the glass pieces were in your hand, you just cut it slightly. You push your head into Sam, resting on him whilst he bandages your hand. You begin to cry. " why am I not good enough sam" you say, tears rolling down your cheeks. Sam squeezes you into a hug. " hey don't say that Y/N. Deans just stubborn you know that" Sam replies. You tell Sam everything, he was like the brother you never had. A few moments after you walk back inside, wiping away any evidence that you were crying. You looked over at Dean who was sat giggling with Jo. " don't cry, don't cry, if Deans gonna flirt, so can you" you say to yourself before scanning the room for any men you liked the look of. " Hey sweetheart, can I get you a drink?" A musky voice said from behind you, there stood a tall, dark haired man. " I don't see why not" you reply throwing a cheeky smile, you see Dean at the corner of your eye and he didn't look happy. An hour past and you and the guy you just met were sat flirting. You suggested that he should come and sit with the guys (you really just wanted to annoy Dean.) You walk over shortly after. " Hey guys, this is-" you say turning to the man completely forgetting that you didn't ask him for his name. " it's Ross" he said throwing you a smile. Everyone greeting Ross as you both sat on the booth in the Ellen's bar. Sam began to make small talk with him, asking about his career and all that. But you weren't interested. You were too busy watching Deans everything move being sat next to Jo. He looked over at you with a half smirk before placing his hand on Jo's thigh. You felt broken, and that's when you realised, you was in love with Dean Winchester. This can't be good. You take Sams glass of whiskey that was half full and threw it down your throat. " Heyyy that was mine" Sam says nudging you slightly. " yeah well I need it" you say throwing a wink. Not long after Charlie arrives to sit with you guys. You greeted her with a high five because you couldn't get out of the booth due to everyone sitting in it. " anyone for a game of dares?" Charlie says. " god Charlie, you love that game" you say chuckling. Everyone agreed to play. " I dare jo to give Dean a lap dance." Charlie shouted. This made your blood boil, but you couldn't blame Charlie because she had no clue about your feelings. Jo gets up and sits Dean on a chair before swaying her hips slightly. " I don't know what I'm doing" jo said embarrassingly. " hey Y/N, show her how it's done." Sam says. This was your chance to show Dean what he's missing by spending the whole night with jo so far. You threw up a grin before standing up, heading to the chair Dean was sat on. Dean looked at you with a smile. You started to get into rhythm to the song playing which happened to be " Nine inch nails- Closer". You crouched down so that your ass was sticking out whilst you place your hands on Deans thighs, pushing them up and down, swaying your ass side to side. Dean couldn't stop looking at it.

You start to straddle him as he places his hands on your ass

You start to straddle him as he places his hands on your ass. He's completely speechless. After this lap dance, everyone on the table cheers at you. " that was hot." Ross says smirking. You see Dean dirty looking him. You walk over to Dean. " look what you could have had if you didn't focus all your attention on jo." You say before sitting back at the table. You and the others have a few more drinks before making your way home. You leave Ross at the bar with your number because you didn't feel like having a one night stand tonight, you really just wanted to sleep.