Close Your Eyes

44 with theo from teen wolf pleaseee 💖

44: "Close your eyes"

Italics are Y/N's thoughts :)

Y/N POV

I didn't know what to expect when Theo asked me out here..

"Hey, meet me in the woods tonight at 8" he said "I want to show you something" he said.

What a lovely idea.

Maybe he found out that I liked him and wanted to reject me while I was alone, or maybe murder me, I haven't decided yet.

I stood there alone in the dark wood, the sound of leaves rustling in the crisp autumn air filled my ears. My mind wandered as I waited for Theo, thinking about the blue eyes I could get lost in forever, his strong arms to wrap around me in the cold upcoming weather..

Geez Y/N, quit pining, he doesn't even like you like that, or at all as far as I know..

I was pulled from my daze when I heard a stick snap behind me and my heart dropped

You're out here alone.

In the woods.

At night.

Before I could react, two hands reached around my head and covered my eyes. I could recognize Theo's scent almost instantly, so warm and inviting.

"Guess who?" he asked. I could even hear the smile on his face as my heart melted.

"Very funny Theo, you almost scared me half to death" I laugh while reaching to bring his hands down.

As I turned to look at him, I lost my breath. He looked amazing in his soft red flannel; plus a leather jacket and a smile like his? I think he is trying to kill me.

After the embarrassingly long time I took gawking at him, I finally pulled myself together.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked, trying to clear my throat inconspicuously.

"Okay, but first give me your hand" he said. My heartbeat sped up so much when our hands met, he must've heard it.

"Alright, now: close your eyes".

I did as he asked, and followed him as he led me through the trees. After a few minutes of Theo making sure I didn't break an ankle trying to follow him, he slowed and let my hand go. In the few seconds of silence, I heard Theo's rapid breathing. Was he nervous?

"We're here. Open your eyes" he said, voice much softer than usual.

My eyes flutter open and I almost can't believe the sight before me.

Theo, with a nervous smile on his face and a picnic basket in hand, a blanket spread on the soft grass, candles lit surrounding the palette before us, and stars shining brightly in the dark sky.

I was speechless.

I think a little too speechless, because the surprised look on my face didn't fade until Theo's voice filled my ears.

"D-do you like it?" he asked.

I've never seen him like this, so uneasy and vulnerable.

He's cute when he's nervous.

"I-I love it Theo. It's beautiful.. Did you do this all for me?"

"Of course I did, I wanted tonight to be perfect" he said.

I walked over to him and laced my arm through his.

"It is Theo, it is" I replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek.